Smashbox smashing pussy cat

3.3

on 9/20/2004 12:26:00 PM

I'm still undecided about this product. I love the color, it's a very mod 1960-ish type pink. Very matte pink, the perfect barbie color. The thing I don't like is, if you press your lips together, it builds up a line around your whole mouth. It's really streaky and doesn't go on consistently. Also, if you like to wear gloss over your lipstick, this is not the color for you. I put clear gloss over it and it immediately gunked up into 4 different areas and the rest of my lips were just gloss. You really have to work this lipstick to get it to work right, but when it does work, it's gorgeous.

on 12/2/2003 11:53:00 PM

This is one scary looking lipstick! I got it in one of the kits from Smashbox. I started to just swap it, being that it is a matte bubblegum pink, but my pink addiction lured me into trying it, and I liked it! I blotted it a bit, and when my husband came home, he said I looked "sexy". Hey, his words, not mine! I can't see myself wearing it in the fall/winter, but it's definitely something I might get up the nerve to wear in public one day. Hehe;)

on 8/17/2003 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hmm, I got this color in the Smashing flashbulb limited edition kit. It is a very light and bright pink, yes, 1960s pink, no doubt about it. It's not as creamy as I'd like. But it's kind of pretty. I make the color work by putting a color gloss over it. I've used Estee Lauder Raspberry Pop Pure Color gloss over it, and this makes the shade more feasible somehow. It's kind of pretty for summer/spring.

Popular Lipsticks