November 26, 2014 | 1020 users online

Shampoo - Johnson & Johnson - softwash baby shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2006 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this shampoo to wash my makeup brushes, Iíve never used it on my hair. Itís a very gentle cleanser and my brushes do not feel like straw afterwards. My brushes get clean and soft with a little bit of this creamy shampoo, and itís much cheaper than any brush cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells better than the normal baby shampoo and is more gentle on my hair. I also use this for my makeup brushes. The price is great too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2004 8:29:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I had to try this when I spotted it b/c I am a fan of the 'soft' line from J&J. Its pretty decent but nothing will ever replace my Biolage Fortifying and Rusk Deep Shine shampoos and conditioners. The soft wash baby shampoo is really rich feeling. I found that it doesn't lather up on hair very well..like most baby shampoos..so if you like lather steer clear. This shampoo left my fine hair baby soft w/o weighing it down. It made it look shiny as well..shiny in a good way..not the greasy way. I feel that it is quite moisturizing, but like all baby shampoos it seems to leave my hair a bit tangled and harder to comb. The scent is that of the softlotion, which some people like..some people hate...I personally like it. This is a decent shampoo and I might be likely to purchase again in the future but more than likely for my kids than myself lol

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2004 12:54:00 AM More reviews by MerylStreek

A stylist had recommended I try baby shampoo for my newly permed hair (this WAS a long time ago), and I decided to try this as it was a baby shampoo made for adults. This was the BEST shampoo I ever tried! It made my hair really silky and soft and bouncy. A 444 mL bottle lasted well over three months so I was very disappointed to see that this had been discontinued, because it's hard to find a shampoo that works well for my hair. I also liked the curvy white bottle which was easy to hold.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a fan of J&J products, but this shampoo isn't as good as the others. The scent is nice, but it's a little drying. I'm using it up as bodywash, and it's suitable for that purpose. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2003 12:03:00 PM More reviews by DanteStewart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't find my hair very soft after using this product and it almost felt like there was some kind of coating on it. Will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2003 8:27:00 PM More reviews by bi89144

I brought this at the same time as the softwash baby wash. The bottle is a pretty creamy white that looks so pretty. I have finally found out that the "softwash" / "softlotion" line is for adults.

This shampoo smelled good, but it didn't work for me. It made my hair feel so dry and tangled as I was washing it. Only after I added conditioner did my hair feel like hair again. I won't be buying this again, but I'm definitely looking forward to try their "softlotion" since I was always a fan of Johnson and Johnson baby products.