January 31, 2015 | 2043 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Dea19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells really nice.it keeps the skin soft and smooth yes it does but u can get way cheaper moisturisers and body oils to do that for you.its a scrub.its supposed to exfoliate.skin.Gently.these hard granules just reddens ur palm.only removes surface dirt ( and that too if u try really hard)...which a cleanser can do way more successfully.don't buy it.don't repeat my mistake. Try scentio gel scrub if you want to exfoliate.best.scrub.ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by LMarie90210

The price is a little high in my opinion. I am a fan of scrubs so naturally I am drawn to this. Good exfoliator and smells fantastic. Not too harsh either on the skin which happens a lot with scrubs. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Sharsaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have most of body shop's scrubs. The cocoa body scrub and their coconut body scrub were the least I liked. The cocoa body scrub has a creamy thick paste like texture with larger rounded smoother beads that do not exfoliate well. My fingers get lost in the thick paste needing to scrub harder which I don't want to do. It broke me out with multiple milia like small boils all over. It Did not remove my flakes and made my skin blotchy red due to sodium chloride. If you like to exfoliate gently then this one is too creamy and smooth to scruff away dead skin skin and debris loged under the skin. There are many others better and for lesser price. I will never buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by babyfairy

A decent body scrub, its not too harsh on the skin but the beads are enough to give a good exfoliation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a huge sucker for scrubs, plus there was a huge sale going on online so I decided to try the cocoa butter body scrub!
I wax my under arm and bikini area and everyone who does that knows that ingrown hairs can be an issue so exfoliating is important to prevent them. I previously had the Shea scrub which I liked but was too oily and not exfoliating enough. This cocoa butter body scrub is WAY better. It smells amazing first of all, and it's nice and scrubby. Not too abrasive, but just enough to actually get something done! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff works wonders for my dry, itchy skin. It's exactly the kind of exfoliant look for, particularly during the winter months-something that isn't extremely harsh, has a bit more scrubbing power than a sugar based scrub-and it's still really, really moisturizing. It also has a nice smell-really earthy/nutty-that doesn't last too long on your skin, so if you're a bit sensitive to smells you would probably like this or any of their other nut products-like almond, coconut, or Brazil nut-because none of them have a really strong scent that lasts for forever after you use the product. The only thing I don't like is that this one doesn't come in the bigger size of body scrubs they sell.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Msblunted

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi my name is Samantha my friend had use this before she said it's very good makes your skin feel beautiful as it's suppose to do ;) , but she also told me that it worked on her stretch marks !! Could this be possible ??

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jdilan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fellow reviewers, you have not failed me. This product is so awesome!

It leaves my skin soft and smelling great, a little goes a long way! I just wish it was a little cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a good scrub if you are looking for something that really scrubs away the dead skin. I can see how some might think it's too harsh but I am okay with it, especially when used with damp skin. The cons is the price ($20 is steep) and packaging (hassle to open the lid and then be extra careful as to not get any water into the tub). Smell is light and not a wow but it's okay. Wondering if there is a better smelling scrub out there...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

There's no other product on this earth that makes my legs as soft as this cocoa butter body scrub from The Body Shop. I'll be honest and say I haven't tried too many body scrubs before as I keep repurchasing this, as I believe it is one of the best. I don't mean to get all hyperbolic up here, but I've tested body polishes and exfoliating mitts, and even body scrubs at top 5* hotels before - but I can't resist the way my legs feel after using this in the shower and so far nothing has compared. I will try out other body scrubs in the future (I've got my eyes set on a few from LUSH), and will update this review if I find anything better! I do have to say it's a tad pricey, but for its magical formula, I think it's worth a try.