October 25, 2014 | 1699 users online

Other - Bonne Bell - Cosmic Dust

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2004 3:45:00 AM More reviews by melbaby821

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a week ago, and I just adore the little bottles! I love how fine the glitter is. The biggest con I have is that you have to shake and shake and shake to get enough glitter out - but that's easily remedied by popping the little plastic top off. :) I sprinkled some into the lid of the bottle and used a Q-Tip to dust a little around my eyes on top of my black eyeliner for a pretty going-out finish. I will definitely repurchase this item.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2003 3:43:00 PM More reviews by JodieBear

When our K-Mart closed, my mom got this for me on sale for about 60 cents. These little bottles are so cute and tiny! Theres three bottles, the ones i have include a silver, blue, and white. I dont really like the fact that u have to like "sprinkle" it on. Youll understand what i mean by sprinkle if u get this stuff. Its actually lasted me a long time even tho it is tiny. Its just a really cute and fun product.