August 28, 2014 | 1755 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Secret Crush

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by meganemcd

I've heard this has been discontinued, but I was lucky enough to find the body splash in a 75% off bin today during the VS Semi-Annual sale. I had actually searched for it a few months ago when I found out it was similar to the discontinued Ralph Lauren Cool eau de toilette, but I was told it was unavailalble. I wouldn't say it's a dupe for RL, but it has a nice fruity but not overpowering scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by gjadeo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend fell inlove with me even more when I had this scent. He loves VS secret crush. We are 8 years already in our relationship. I'm so sad that this has to discontinue. I saw one of the big discounts store that they have VS Secret Crush. So, I bought one. When I sprayed, we reminisce the moment when he fell in love with me. But when I come back after 2 days, all VS Secret Crush were already SOLD!!!!!!! :( if I knew that I will run out of stocks, I wish I bought all of the VS Secret Crush!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by jbdr

Fruity and floral scent. the pear, peony and peach blossom smells so nice and refreshing. On me, it smells like crisp green apples when it dries down

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This has been my most favorite VS fragrance ever ! I love how fresh and pretty it smells. It's too bad that it's been discontinued, however, you can still find them on ebay. This about the only product that I wish they would bring back one day. The peony and peach stands out a lot on this, and this is also wearable even on the hottest weather. Doesn't have that overwhelming smell to it at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

This is one of the best and it is a close fragrance to Tranquil Breezes Which Victoria Secret Must bring back.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by essie7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Secret Crush: Refreshing Body Mist 250ml/8.4fl oz. $9.00 (I got it on sale for about $2.00) DISCONTINUED..?

OK this fragrance is described as frozen pear, peony, and peach blossom. That's totally true, it is a fruity floral! After reading other review I agree; it smells like alcohol when first sprayed! But this later goes away and it actually starts smelling good! This body mist does not last long at all!!!! But then again it does have a strong alcohol base.. I am over all satisfied with my first VS purchase, ever...!!!!!Considering the fact that I only payed 2 bucks for this!!!!!! I DO NOT THINK THIS IS WORTH $9.00! To me at least, I mean of course if this is your HG signature i.e: I am in love fragrance, go right ahead and buy 3 bottles at full price. But for me this is something I carry in my gym bag. FOR ME THIS IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by xVanniex

Smells sorta like cotton candy, and lingers on your skin for a good amount of time. Definitely one of my favs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My eyes rolled back in my head when I got my first whiff of this. I think only a handful of scents has had a hold on me like this. L O V E ! ! ! I didn't know it had been out before. Makes me wanna hoard it in case they discontinue it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my "everyday" perfume- I feel completely comfortable wearing it to school, running errands, hanging out with friends. It's a fresh, girly scent that I'm very fond of and will repurchase. It's not too flowery or too fruity- it's a perfect blend that just smells pretty and feminine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by scion06tc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff.. I was dissappointed when they discontinued it, and they finally brought it back. i will definately be stocking up on it!