October 25, 2014 | 1727 users online

Lip Liners - Estee Lauder - Artist's Lip Pencil - TeaRose Writer 13

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2005 11:28:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Tea Rose is one of my favourite liners. Its a pretty mauvey pink metallic liner. I find it goes with a lot of colours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have good things to say about Estee Lauders lip liners but unfortunately I bought the color Tea Rose without seeing it in person or reading the other review here on it. It is much too frosty for my taste. I like the smoothness of the pencil, the lasting power is great and the best thing is the lip brush on the other end is actually useable - almost unheard of with other lip pencils I have tried. I will just have to breakdown and buy this lip pencil - in person - in a color I can actually use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2003 8:43:00 PM More reviews by glamqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip liner! The light, shimmery color is beautiful, and it glides on wonderfully. As said before, this liner can be worn alone with gloss or under lipstick. My favorite thing is the way this liner glides on smoothly, and the lip brush on the other end is handy too.