Estee Lauder Artist's Lip Pencil - TeaRose Writer 13

4.5

on 4/6/2015 10:03:00 AM

I have used this for years now...tried others and always come back to this one. It does tend to dry out near the end of its usage and once or twice the last inch or so just fell out when I sharpened it (with a specially designed lip pencil starpener) but that's the only negative.
I love the slight shimmer of the tea rose color..it pairs perfectly with the lipsticks I own.

Tea Rose is one of my favourite liners. Its a pretty mauvey pink metallic liner. I find it goes with a lot of colours.

on 7/29/2004 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have good things to say about Estee Lauders lip liners but unfortunately I bought the color Tea Rose without seeing it in person or reading the other review here on it. It is much too frosty for my taste. I like the smoothness of the pencil, the lasting power is great and the best thing is the lip brush on the other end is actually useable - almost unheard of with other lip pencils I have tried. I will just have to breakdown and buy this lip pencil - in person - in a color I can actually use.

on 9/13/2003 8:43:00 PM

I love this lip liner! The light, shimmery color is beautiful, and it glides on wonderfully. As said before, this liner can be worn alone with gloss or under lipstick. My favorite thing is the way this liner glides on smoothly, and the lip brush on the other end is handy too.

Popular Lip Liners