Lancome Mousse Clarte

4.1

on 6/20/2011 5:06:00 PM

Love this cleanser, very gentle and not drying at all:) Highly recommend this cleanser. Price is out of the line....but what do you want- this is Lancome, Paris:)

on 6/14/2011 1:07:00 AM

I love the way my skin feels clean and fresh after using this mousse ! It does not dry out my skin, but I would not recommend this and any other mousse /foam cleanser to anyone with dry skin. The price is also very reasonable considering it lasts forever !

on 9/3/2010 4:43:00 PM

Easy to use.And especially good for winter because it is easy to rinse the foam off.Only too expensive for using not a long time--runs so quickly.

on 10/19/2009 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was a Lancome regular at Myers and got sample after sample of this as GWP's in very generous sizing. I gave some to friends and used it myself as my evening cleanser. I found it was similiar to Gel Clarte in performance, as once it's on your face it's really just another foaming cleanser. It was nice, nice scent, it didn't irritate me, the packaging was good - easy to dispense, no leaking, it did a reasonable job of makeup removal, but I am moving on to animal-friendly brands so won't be repurchasing.

on 12/10/2008 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I used this product for a year, and now i have stopped using it, since it doesn't necessarily clean my face very well, although it's quite gentle. Not worth the pice.

on 7/13/2008 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My last cleanser I used had been discontinued, but that one wasn't my HG so I wasn't too disappointed. I decided to try this cleanser and I am so glad I did. The pump dispenses just the right amount, it feels nice rubbing into my skin, doesn't overdry or irritate my skin. Unfortunately, it looks like this product MAY have been discontinued. I didn't see it on Lancome's or Sephora's websites, but I haven't looked at my local Lancome counter yet.

I really liked this cleanser! it lasted a long time (half a year) for $23 (Canadian dollars). It cleaned my face really well, removed any trace of make up and did not leave my face feeling dehydrated or tight afterwards. It also smells very nice.

This is a very effective cleanser that is lovely to use. It cleans my face well and leaves no 'tight' after feeling. I don't know how well it performs at removing make up as I use Dermalogica's pre-cleanse to remove al my make up before using this cleanser. It smells lovely and fresh and the pump activated bottle is ideal to use. The mousse is lovely and light and spreads well over the face into a nice lather. The price is well justified as it lasts forever. I will definitely re-purchase this.

on 3/20/2008 4:05:00 PM

I bought this cleanser because of some friend recommended it to m and generally i like Lancome stuff. But I was disappointed. My face dried out after using it, which never happened before.

on 2/7/2008 9:35:00 AM

A regular cleanser. Standard foaming, it lasts a while but isn't fabulous. Bad for dry skins.