October 1, 2014 | 1158 users online

Makeup Brushes - Calvin Klein - Blush Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 4:41:00 AM More reviews by siruhi

This blush brush is pretty nice for a synthetic material brush.I went with this for few months as I didn't know for better.Then I got other brushes,bristles made of animal hair,and they sure are better than this.The size is perfect and the shape too,but it's harsh against skin,after all.Otherways it is perfect but I just don't like the harsh synthetic material.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2003 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Tropezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am generally not a huge fan of synthetic brushes, they always seem too coarse for my liking. This one is different. Sure, it is not as soft as silk but it works really well for specific products and does the job nicely. Eg/ Estee Lauder's Pure Eden Blush Petals. Rather than just picking up the shimmer from this very sparkly blush, it also picks up pigment. Guerlain's Les Meteorites Powder, picks up just enough of this highlighter product when my trusty Stila #8 fails me. This brush is also a perfect match for blushes by Calvin Klein. Also, you gotta love the gorgeous packaging.