November 28, 2014 | 1794 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Crabtree & Evelyn - Summer Hill Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Mzunga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells lovely, dries fast and really moisturises. The scent is floral without being old lady, and it lasts all day. Actually, they do fabulous moisturisers in general!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by parsonsperson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift, and I really like the fragrance, but wish it were somehow a little bit softer. You can definitely use this lotion in place of perfume because it's strongly scented. I'd recommend using it sparingly (not as a body moisturizer) or maybe doing as another reviewer suggested and diluting it with some unscented body lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2010 7:19:00 AM More reviews by NarnianLady

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The scent is pleasant in itself, but. just. so. overpowering...! I feel sorry for those who come a bit too close and catch the whiff of this. Just too much! What I usually do, is mix a drop of this with an unscented lotion, to have a hint of a delicious aroma in a moisturizing base. That way this bottle will last me for years and years.
WIll definitely not re-purchase, this is more like a cream perfume than a body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my other favourite scent from C&E, besides Spring Rain. It's floral, but not too strong. I find it very light and makes you smell amazing. The lotion is light, absorbs nicely and leaves behind that lovely Summer Hill scent for a good while. I nice summer/spring lotion.

I also have the body wash, which I'd say is merely ok. The scent is still great, but doesn't stay. It's just a regular body wash and it's got SLS in it. ;(.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by LollipopLipgloss4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

On my skin the scent is a floral, cute, very warm, cuddly and HAPPY scent. Absoultely heavenly! It has this warm, floral scent after summer rain. It lingers on my skin for a VERY long time.
Having this on makes me very happy.
It moisturizes well and sink into my skin quickly. I use this as an everyday "perfume/scent" since I prefer the body lotion scent to the perfume (which I own too.)
UPDATE:
The scent somehow changed, and now it smells really acerbic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recieved this as an early Mothers Day gift. The scent is pretty and feminine, but a little overpowering. I find that the case with most Crabtree & Evelyn products. Florals can be my favorite fragrance in lighter forms. Its not the kind of scent that dissipates any time soon - very lingering. It does an excellent job of moisturizing, especially elbows, knees and ankles. If you are young & young at heart this is your fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I prefer the Evelyn Rose and Rosewater body lotions/fragrances to this one. I would say this would be my third choice in the C&E colections. Nice unoffensive fragrance. Very light fragrance compared to the other two I prefer. The lotion sinks in quickly without any greasy feeling. Skin feels soft and smooth, but the fragrance doesn't last long at all. I'll give it 3 lippies because it's a nice neutral fragranced lotion. Pricey though at Cdn $19.50 before taxes. I wouldn't purchase because I think for neutral fragranced body lotions, Nivea can do the job for far less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by maureen2

The smell is heavenly and it leaves my skin smooth as silk. I love this body lotion and use it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Love this body lotion!! Smells absolutely heavenly! It's not overpowering or tacky in least, scent and texture-wise. Its also incredibly smoothing. I always get compliments when I apply this lotion. Will def. repurchase. I have been in love with this summer hill line for a long time now. Excellent stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 7:05:00 PM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the pump top for ease of application. Very light lotion that soaks into skin quickly. Smells divine!