September 2, 2014 | 1879 users online

Cleansers - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Bar

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

an average soap nothing special about it it is better to use other soaps with
natural ingredients such as laurel soap for your baby much better & more gentle
for your baby than this one . or you can get dove bar which is at the near price
but it works much better

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by acongojada

For those of you that have commented that you didn't like this soap, or that you we're going to throw it out, please! wait, don't do it!

I don't think that I could use this very often to cleanse my face or my body because of it drying properties, however, by accident I found this to be the best makeup sponge and brush cleanser, as well as a pretty much miracle stain remover for clothing!!

I used a special brush and sponge shampoo for my cosmetic brushes. I just grabbed this from the side of the sink because I was out of the other. I can not believe how much yuck it removed with very little work! So I tried treating a sweater of my mothers that had two greyish black stains that have been there for at least 5 years. I have tried everything to remove these stinking stains....I am the stain remover master!!:) I had given up after about 5 washes and treatments with various stain removers.

I just rubbed the bar into the sweater with a little water, let it sit for about 10 mins, and I still cannot believe that it is completely gone!! YES I am still the stain remover master of the world!!! The moral of the story is this might not be good to use on your baby or your face, but, it sure does an amazing job at other cleaning, like brushes, sponges and gets stain out like magic. Happy happy joy joy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 6:15:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim the other day to use in the shower. generally speaking I love the scent of baby products, but I find that they often dry out my skin something fierce (baby magic I'm looking at you!). the packaging touted the soaps new reformulation w/ moisturizing abilities, and for just over $1.50 I decided to give it a try. I've used it as a general soap in the shower a few times now and I really like it. of course the scent is the biggest selling point for me, but the soft, cushy lather doesn't hurt either. while I don't find it moisturizing, I don't find it overly drying either; seems to be right in the middle of that spectrum. I wouldn't use it on my face simply because I'm so happy w/ J&J head to toe wash for that.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by AcidCandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I searched high and low for the discontinued original white soap of this. I was looking for a new simple cleanser for the mornings and decided that this would be the one. Unfortunately the results haven't been great. I don't consider myself to have sensitive skin, but since using this soap, my face has been irritated and slightly sore. I'm convinced there's a breakout waiting to happen around my cheeks and I NEVER breakout there. I'm discarding this soap, going back to my old cleanser and hoping for the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ccrider

loveeee this soap. i have an ingrown hairs problem on my upper arms and tried the Neutrogena bodywash for that problem, and it didn't help. well this sure did! it's gentle, smells wonderful, and the bar lasts awhile. i even got my boyfriend to admit he loved it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by smrtblnd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

my favorite bar soap. I use it nightly to remove my makeup..does the trick with no stinging to the eyes. I LOVE the soft scent. Also use it in the shower as a general soap. It is non drying and the scent is comforting when I know I'm up against a bad day. I find I'm addicted to the scent. The lather is wonderful too. Its my PMS bathtime/shower staple. I finish it up with bedtime lotion and vanilla/jasmine powder. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 5:16:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this at Target for like $2 in hopes of using this on my face as a gentle cleanser. I am a huge bar soap fan, I really perfer them to liquid cleansers because they make my skin feel cleaner and do not leave any residue. I have normal skin that has a tendency to be a little oily in the T-Zone in the summer. I have used this bar for the past week, and while it did make my face feel clean, it did dry my skin out a little and gave me little bumps around my nose. This works great as a body soap though, nice lather and smells really fresh! For the price, try it out :)