Lancome Juicy Tubes in Pamplemousse Rose

4.2

on 1/27/2011 9:48:00 PM

my favorite juicy tube EVER.if you know of a dupe, please pm me

on 1/24/2010 9:59:00 AM

This is a nice everyday lip gloss. The color in the tube is light pink with cool sparkles (some of them are kind of bluish), but it isn't very visible on my pigmented lips. I like to use it over a lipstick because I like the sparkles. Like all Juicy Tubes, it's very sticky, but because of that, it lasts a pretty long time. I like the packaging because you can easily apply it if you're in a hurry and it's pretty big so it will last you a pretty long time. The scent is ok, I think it's orange or something like that, it isn't overpowering.

on 5/17/2009 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

RIS and I am ecstatic!! Sexy, cool baby pink with shimmer - I love this one. It doesn't look too weird on me (I am 34) nor does it make me look washed out. I have NW20-25 skin and it makes my lips look lovely and full. It is sticky like all Juicy Tubes are but it stays on alot longer than most lip glosses. Smells and tastes like grapefruit. I would purchase this one!

on 2/22/2009 8:33:00 PM

Pearly pink gloss with fine pink and gold glitter. The scent may be pink grapefruit but again reminds me of orange baby aspirin, but this one is sweeter. A gorgeous gloss more opaque than most JT.

on 2/8/2009 4:17:00 PM

I think this is one of my favorite glosses to wear at the moment because i love the way it looks on top of nude colors. It has the consistency of the rest of the Lancome juicy glosses. Its sticky and super shiny. The glitter is slightly chunky and the color of the gloss is a pale pink. It is a sheer gloss and the glitter does stay on long than the gloss does. However reapplications is not always necessary with Lancome glosses. It has a somewhat floral scent to it. All in all i really liked this color and will probably repurchase the product when i run out.

on 1/26/2009 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The color is a pale pastel pink with multicolored glitter. This would be better if the glitter pieces were smaller but it looks fine on the lips. It's only if and when the glitter travels from the lips that it can be quite annoying. And as many have already mentioned, the glitter stays on after the gloss is gone. The texture is like all other juicy tubes which I love. It's thick and sticky and stays on. I hate runny glosses. This neutralizes my lips and goes really well with smokey eyes. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

on 12/18/2008 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This one was a disappointment. I normally love juicy tubes, however this one was far too neutralizing on my lips and left a very cold blue tone. Very transparent at the same time with glitter flecks that stay on long after the ugly color has faded. Leaves a seethrough film of sticky combined with glitter. Not very nice! Pleasing smell, but not of the silky smooth consistency that I love juicy tubes for. Good staying power, perhaps only usable over lipstick or liner. For me a total waste of money. Pleasing smell.

on 12/4/2008 10:47:00 AM

this was my first Juicy Tube. I like the colour very much and I love that the gloss lasts for a long time on your lips. I hate the glitters the gloss leaves on your lips, while the rest of the gloss is already gone. This one feels very sticky. Yet, I don't regret my purchase!

on 10/13/2008 1:48:00 AM

God.....I really don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I HATE Lancome juicy tubes because they are so sticky like glue. But some how I just buy them................like I don't know.. I blame the name? It is too irresistible? no idea. Anyway this is an ok shade. It is neutral blue pink, with tiny blue sparkles and bigger gold flakes in them. When I bought it under the airport light I did not see the blue sparkle part. If i did i would never buy it even if the Lancome owner hits me with wood sticks on the head. When I applied it on the airplane the blue sparkles were extremely obvious...Anyway it looks better under natural lighting, it looks too weird under bright lighting. But the pink shade itself is cute and natural. The texture like I said is glue-y, the smell is soo good, it's grapefruit!!! Well of course pamplemousse is grapefruit in French...I will not buy this again, but i don't think I would stop buying Juicy tubes though...for whatever random reason...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Don't get me wrong, I love the smell of this gloss! it's the best smell i've ever come across in lip glosses (pink grapefruit and sweetness and all).

I haven't finished a tube yet (due to my laziness), but I would probably not re-purchase next time, because the colour doesn't seem obvious on my medium skin tone, but I figure that it would work gorgeous on pale skin!

Recommended for Medium Skin