Dior Softening Wash Off Cleansing Cream

3.8

I've been using this for years and love it, but now they have discontinuted it and I have a hard time finding it. This is the only cleanser I find that does NOT dry out my skin, especially in the winter. When you are over 40, all these foam type cleansers seem to dry me out, that's why I like to stick with a creme based cleanser.

on 2/19/2005 10:50:00 PM

This cleanser doesn't clean very well. The texture is too creamy and does not rinse off properly.
I only use this in the morning when I don't have any makeup on.

on 8/12/2003 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a generous GWP from a swap (15ml and thanks). It is suitable for normal-to-dry skin. My skin feels so comfortable after using it. Very clean but not drying and do not leave any strange moisture-binding film on my face! I like it! continued >>

on 11/12/2001 9:27:00 PM

RAVE: this is like a lotion, creamy and smooth. It smells *amazing* - very feminine and pretty.

RANT: despite being a cleanser, it does not clean! When I use my cottonball with toner, I can see my bronzing powder residue on it. Other cleansers don't give me this problem.. so obviously this cleanser is not actually cleaning my face :(