April 23, 2014 | 1424 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Creative Nail Design - Creative Scentsations Hand & Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the mango and coconut version and smells wonderfully. I bought the biggest size its a huge bottle (31 fl) and comes with a pump witch i think its very practical and handy. The price is also very reasonable i think i paid $20 something for the huge bottle. The scent as i said is simply divine very fresh and quite strong but doesn't last more than a couple of hours. This lotion has a quite creamy texture but feels very light on the skin and leaves a powdery finish on the skin when its completely sinked in. it gets completely absorbed by the skin almost immediately and spreads on the skin effortless. The problem i had with this product is that its not moisturizing at all. My skin is dry and this lotion its too lightweight for me every time i use it i feel my skin so dry and tight. If you dont have dry skin then i highly recommend this lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Lavender & JoJoba scent about a year ago & immediately fell in love with the fragrance but over time (fortunately the bottle was almost empty by then), the scent became annoying & I had to stop using it. It almost sickened me after I applied to my hands as I never really used it on my body but I couldn't use it anymore after that.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I got a 250 ml bottle of the one with jasmine and melon scent, that I was using for little over a week. Generally, I'm not a person who suffers from eczema, but this product gave me a terrible rash all over my hands and lower arms. This has never happened to me with any other skin lotion. Ever. Once I stopped using it, the rash disappeared.

Apart from that, I felt like it was smooth and easily absorbed, but didn't really do any good. For those who live in a colder climate I think this is the kind of product that isn't of any use, except, let's say, maybe between june and august...

Thank god I got my bottle for free. I would never actually spend money on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Interludes

I love these lotions, I have an apple cinnamon one and a wildflower & chamomile one. I'd like to try other scents when I run out of these. They do fine for moisturizing normal skin, but may not be enough for dry patches. I prefer the wildflower & chamomile scent over the apple cinnamon. Apple cinnamon smells lovely, but can be a little overbearing sometimes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mariannaoust

Well as far as the scent goes these are pretty nice, i especially like the pear and dandelion.
But, for the moisturising this lotion doesn't deliver unfortunately. It does absorb pretty quickly and for a bit my hands feel velvety, but pretty soon after aplication my hands feel dry again.
I wouldn't say that my hands are super dry but they are in need of some moisture and this lotion just does not do it for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

The only one I've tried from this line is the Mango & Coconut, and if you're a coconut lover like me, I think you'll love it. I don't know if the Mango & Coconut scent was discontinued, but I haven't seen it in stores anywhere lately.
You can definitely smell the mango, but it doesn't overtake the coconut, like with so many other products. It's hard to find a good, rich coconut scent that you can actually smell, and this one delivers.

I LOVE it, I just wish I could find a perfume like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 10:05:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I bought a sample-size bottle of this in the Citrus & Green Tea scent, and I've got to say that compared to the OPI Avojuices this is a joke. It doesn't absorb quickly or moisturize well, and leaves a sticky residue. The scent was pretty good, like real citrus and green tea except for the underlying cheap lotion smell, but this is supposed to be lotion, not perfume. Also, the Avojuices are cheaper per ounce. US$1.25/0.5 oz @ head2toebeauty.com.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2008 3:27:00 AM More reviews by GlitterShears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I too, have this in Vanilla Shimmer. I find that although its not very moisturizing, this lotion will always be a staple in my house.

The scent evaluation will be different for everyone(just like in colognes), I personally like the vanilla smell---but the shimmer is the part that really kicks butt. Not huge chunks of glitter or so much shimmer it looks like a comet threw up all over my legs, but a nice sexy shimmer that I cannot live without both winter and summer.

I cant comment on the smaller sized bottles, as I buy the liter size--but the packaging is simply OK. I havent broken a pump yet, and I have dropped the bottle a couple of times. The price is simply OK as well.

Will continue to repurchase as long as they make this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 1:03:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the Chocolate-Covered Cherries one as a present. I would have given it a higher rating if it wasn't for the smell! It's bearable but smells like those maraschino chocolates. They're not really my favourite but they aren't that bad either. The lotion itself is really nice. Very lightweight and very moisturizing. Everyone on here says it's kind of expensive but since I don't know how much it costs I'd say I would buy it again. EDIT (05/06/2007) This stuff has completely broken me out in a bumpy rash that has lasted for 4 days so far. It looks like a mild case of smallpox. I've taken antihistamines and it's not going down :( I had a feeling that the strong smell of this would be trouble. I don't even have sensitive skin! Be warned, if it works for you great but I didn't see the rash until two days after I applied it. Edit: ok so it turns out the rash was caused by something I was taking and not this, WOHO!! I'm back to using it again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 8:22:00 PM More reviews by goodlookin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these lotions! Vanilla Shimmer is my current love because of the beautifully sexy shimmer it adds to your skin.