Beauticontrol Creme To Powder Foundation

3.3

on 7/19/2008 11:03:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product is great, but only if you have dry skin! Don't expect it to be light and airy. It goes on smooth and creamy and dries to a powdery finish. This is for those who find the powder foundation too drying.

on 6/15/2006 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The other person who rated this must have received a very old product, mine never went on dry and cakey until it was 3 or more years old. I'm pretty sure if their consultant just had it sitting around for a really long time the part that makes it creamy evaporated and it discolored. I would have returned it, the consultants will give you a full refund, and then they get a replacement from the company. This is very good if you have dry skin and like thicker foundation. Mine went on really smooth and creamy and then formed a powder top. Now they come in the N-P-Y colors instead of the named ones. I only used this when my skin was dry though, now I'm only using their Secret Agent foundation.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst creme foundation on the market. It goes on cakey and dry. The colors were not as advertised. I had used ivory 2 and it had a brown tint to it YUCK!). Never AGAIN, I want my money back.