November 27, 2014 | 1429 users online

Crème - Beauticontrol - Creme To Powder Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Daydremes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is great, but only if you have dry skin! Don't expect it to be light and airy. It goes on smooth and creamy and dries to a powdery finish. This is for those who find the powder foundation too drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by xjemmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The other person who rated this must have received a very old product, mine never went on dry and cakey until it was 3 or more years old. I'm pretty sure if their consultant just had it sitting around for a really long time the part that makes it creamy evaporated and it discolored. I would have returned it, the consultants will give you a full refund, and then they get a replacement from the company. This is very good if you have dry skin and like thicker foundation. Mine went on really smooth and creamy and then formed a powder top. Now they come in the N-P-Y colors instead of the named ones. I only used this when my skin was dry though, now I'm only using their Secret Agent foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2003 4:33:00 AM More reviews by ditzyblonde75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst creme foundation on the market. It goes on cakey and dry. The colors were not as advertised. I had used ivory 2 and it had a brown tint to it YUCK!). Never AGAIN, I want my money back.