October 2, 2014 | 922 users online

Blush - MAC - Style

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I found my HG blush. It's so versatile, it goes with almost everything I own. Glad my hunt is finally over :) It's expensive but I'll gladly pay the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Perfect alternative to NARS orgasm if you want a peachy shade minus the glitter chunks. Not only do I use it as a blush but when paired with my matte bronzer it makes for a great highlighter. A very light hand is required as its easy to go overboard. Love this shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive had this colour on my wishlist for some time so when I needed a new peach toned blush I went for this immediately. Im really thrilled with it & I love that its got a gold shimmer. I find it perfect for both summer & winter seasons & I love makeup that can be used year round.

Much like the other MAC blushes, its value for money, really good colour payoff but dont be heavy handed with this. Its a strong colour with some serious gold shimmer so brush on lightly & build up slowly. I sometimes use "Peaches" as my first application & then brush "Style" over lightly for a little of the gold washoff. Perfect.

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of peach blushes like Benefit Coralista so I tried this and love it. Its not orange as it first looks in the pan, its really pretty on. It has a shimmer, but its not obvious or tacky. Its great as an everyday blush because its subtle, but buildable. It lasts all day so I don't need to reapply. I won't need to repurchase for a long time, but I will when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by LegitElizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I was recommended this blush by a sales associate when I began to make my MAC blush palette, I was very reluctant to buy this colour. The only reason I ended up buying it because, besides Sincere, all the other blushes I was buying for my palette were different shades of pink. I figured that it would be a good change from pink for days when I didn't want to wear a pink blush, but yet I didn't want to wear my depotted MAC Sheertone blush in Sincere.
I applied it with my 129 brush, andI loved how nice it looked on my cheeks. I don't wear foundation every single day just so my skin can have a break. My cheeks have a lot of red in them, and I find that this blush, like Sincere, cancels out a lot of the red out. But unlike Sincere, Style is brighter and a lot more fun. It's also shimmery; Sincere is matte (not that I'm complaining).
I like Style a lot, provided it's been applied with a light hand. This colour may look scary in the pan/pot, but I think more people need to give it a chance because it has the potential to look very pretty on a lot of different skin tones. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a blush that has absolutely no pink in it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by MariaAllen87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I was a bit scared of the colour, it looks very orange in the pot.
It's beautiful, it has a shimmer of gold abit like that of macs soft & gentle.

This was my first move from pinky blushes and I love it.

It lasts well & doesn't transfer. Like all mac blushes they are built to last, everyone I have had has knocked about my handbag daily & still doesn't break.

I am a sucker for mac & this is another great from them.

I have cool undertones in my skin & this is very complimentary.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Lanaconrad

Love this blush it's one of the best I ever tried.. A bit pricey but it's worth your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by OfficialMS

I got this blush as a birthday present from a good friend of mine. She also gave me Springsheen which is another favorite of mine. But now let's go over to this blush in Style. It's a peachy coral blush, almost same as Orgasm by NARS or Rose Gold by Sleek (drugstore version of NARS Orgasm). I mostly wear this blush because I love peachy colors more instead of pinkish colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I swapped for this. I wasn't sure whether or not I'd like it, based on some of the reviews, but I love it! On me, PPP/NW20, it's similar to NARS Orgasm, but more golden and less peach. I really like it for the warmer weather as just a dusting gives me a nice healthy glow. I even got asked if I had been tanning when I wore it the other day. I am surprised as well that this isn't a more popular shade. I think its the perfect summer blush/highlighter. Would repurchase, won't be swapping away.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by nguyen28

This blush is perfect if you're going for a strong red/orange lip! It gives warmth and color to the skin with a beautiful sheen. I wear this with Girl About Town, Lady danger, and Nars' Red Lizzard. Seriously, beautiful. For reference, I'm an NC 35 (asian with yellow/olive/beige undertones)