MakeupAlley Android appFREE DOWNLOAD

4.6

on 5/17/2015 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Yaaaas! Pretty! Blends well, good amount of pigment, very cute peachy pink finish on me. Worth the money, seems to last for ages and suits most looks. I'm naturally blonde (currently purple) and have super-pale yellowy-peachy skin. This was not too orange / strong for me and looked fine with freckles.

on 10/14/2014 2:04:00 PM

I use this blush almost every day. It was recommended to me by one of the ladies who worked at MAC; she said it would bring out the green in my eyes. It makes sense from a colour wheel point of view, but most of all I just feel like this shade "opens up" my face. I don't know how to describe it; it just adds this warmth to my complexion that I really enjoy. Definitely one of the better peachy blushes out there!

on 4/22/2014 12:35:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think I found my HG blush. It's so versatile, it goes with almost everything I own. Glad my hunt is finally over :) It's expensive but I'll gladly pay the price.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect alternative to NARS orgasm if you want a peachy shade minus the glitter chunks. Not only do I use it as a blush but when paired with my matte bronzer it makes for a great highlighter. A very light hand is required as its easy to go overboard. Love this shade.

on 12/30/2013 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ive had this colour on my wishlist for some time so when I needed a new peach toned blush I went for this immediately. Im really thrilled with it & I love that its got a gold shimmer. I find it perfect for both summer & winter seasons & I love makeup that can be used year round.

Much like the other MAC blushes, its value for money, really good colour payoff but dont be heavy handed with this. Its a strong colour with some serious gold shimmer so brush on lightly & build up slowly. I sometimes use "Peaches" as my first application & then brush "Style" over lightly for a little of the gold washoff. Perfect.

Highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm a big fan of peach blushes like Benefit Coralista so I tried this and love it. Its not orange as it first looks in the pan, its really pretty on. It has a shimmer, but its not obvious or tacky. Its great as an everyday blush because its subtle, but buildable. It lasts all day so I don't need to reapply. I won't need to repurchase for a long time, but I will when it runs out.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

When I was recommended this blush by a sales associate when I began to make my MAC blush palette, I was very reluctant to buy this colour. The only reason I ended up buying it because, besides Sincere, all the other blushes I was buying for my palette were different shades of pink. I figured that it would be a good change from pink for days when I didn't want to wear a pink blush, but yet I didn't want to wear my depotted MAC Sheertone blush in Sincere.
I applied it with my 129 brush, andI loved how nice it looked on my cheeks. I don't wear foundation every single day just so my skin can have a break. My cheeks have a lot of red in them, and I find that this blush, like Sincere, cancels out a lot of the red out. But unlike Sincere, Style is brighter and a lot more fun. It's also shimmery; Sincere is matte (not that I'm complaining).
I like Style a lot, provided it's been applied with a light hand. This colour may look scary in the pan/pot, but I think more people need to give it a chance because it has the potential to look very pretty on a lot of different skin tones. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a blush that has absolutely no pink in it!

on 10/15/2013 6:30:00 PM

At first I was a bit scared of the colour, it looks very orange in the pot.
It's beautiful, it has a shimmer of gold abit like that of macs soft & gentle.

This was my first move from pinky blushes and I love it.

It lasts well & doesn't transfer. Like all mac blushes they are built to last, everyone I have had has knocked about my handbag daily & still doesn't break.

I am a sucker for mac & this is another great from them.

I have cool undertones in my skin & this is very complimentary.

on 5/23/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this blush it's one of the best I ever tried.. A bit pricey but it's worth your money.

on 5/20/2013 9:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this blush as a birthday present from a good friend of mine. She also gave me Springsheen which is another favorite of mine. But now let's go over to this blush in Style. It's a peachy coral blush, almost same as Orgasm by NARS or Rose Gold by Sleek (drugstore version of NARS Orgasm). I mostly wear this blush because I love peachy colors more instead of pinkish colors.