September 30, 2014 | 1573 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Night time pore clarifying gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by blondie459

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Wow! This has changed my skin--literally! I have relatively oily skin (not horrible, but getting there), and medium-sized pores. I have moderate acne (or had, i should say), especially around my chin and nose. However, after using this stuff only a week and a half, it's changed my skin! It stays less oily during the day (I usually only have to use one blotting sheet and it's rarely full anymore), and my pimples are almost all gone. Try and see for yourself. It really does work. I use it as a replacement for spot cream, but I put more of it on. In other words, use only in the places where you have skin problems.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I used this product once and I broke out. I've never had such a severe reaction to a product in my life. I understand that some people accept products that make one break out initially because they say that one's skin needs to "purge." However, I don't agree with this - I think that good products don't have to do that to your skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by sadendingsong

this is good for people with sensitive skin. unfortunately, i have skin that is resistant to mild treatments and this, at best, tightened my pores slightly. however, it is non-irritating and non-drying. very simple and very mild

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2006 4:22:00 AM More reviews by talatala

This is a fantastic product for anyone with oily skin, minimal acne, sensitive skin, and large pores. It is very gentle, so it won't do wonders for severe problem skin, but it is perfect for sensitive skin. It reduces shine without over-drying, it prevents minor acne breakouts, and it minimizes pores. Apply a thin layer overnight and you'll be pleasantly suprised with how your skin looks in the morning!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I've been using this gel for years. It really works well preventing new pimples especially when caught right at the beginning (when you start to feel a bump). If not, then it still works well keeping the pimple from growing. The only thing is that it dries up my skin, but I can live with that. I like that it's a clear gel, so I can wear it at night, and it won't stain my pillow. I sometimes wear it during the day, too, if I want some extra help fighting a pimple.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2006 11:33:00 PM More reviews by d1977c

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product, but I do not like the gel texture. It takes a long time to help exhisting blackheads, but it does help prevent new ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2006 6:31:00 PM More reviews by GLAMOURjunki21

LOVE this stuff, i had oily skin for forever and i dont get oily anymore with stuff when i use it but it doesnt dry my skin out, it has definately made my skin clearer, i have really bad little marks from zits and my mom was like your skin looks really good and i didnt even have foundation on that morning. i havn't gotten any new zits yet either. this is a must have. just put a thin layer all over every night, but not to much or it could clog your pores from not letting your skin breathe. ive only been using this for 2 weeks and its great

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:58:00 AM More reviews by All_Work_No_Play

Quite a mediocre product for my combo sensitive skin. I used it every night for about a month and DID felt my skin smoother in the morning. Which I liked. But my blackheads werent loosened as they were supposed to. I doscontinued using it and now I contemplate it again... maybe I didnt give it enough time to work? I'll give it another try and will come back with the results.
PC's 2%BHA lotion is the answer to my blackheads, by the way.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2006 11:54:00 AM More reviews by mikesvoboda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product didn't really have any results on my face. It really just gooey when I applied it. I'd say it controlled rather than get rid of my acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 11:53:00 AM More reviews by swimicircles

Have been using for years around that time of the month. When I forget I get the breakouts. My tube lasts forever since I only use it a few nights a month. Not really a smell to it, but takes a few min. to dry. I do not use a moisturizer over it and have not had a problem with it drying my face, but since I do not use nightly for long, can not say what it would do with constant use. Another of my must haves.