Johnson & Johnson Softlotion 24 Hour Moisture

4.1

Well this has fragrance but it doesn't irritate my skin :D.The smell kinda gets annoying but maybe because im really picky about these things.Overall this is not bad :).

Update:I stopped using this since my derm told me to avoid fragrances as much as possible! (hella sensitive xD) I'm using vaseline jelly to moisturize neck-down now!

This is one of my favorite lotions. It's really light and soft, so no extreme moisture, but makes my skin SO soft. If you want soft, fresh skin this is your lotion. Smells really pretty too.

on 4/1/2012 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I buy this lotion for 99 cents at Walgreens, and I just love it! I've never actually been able to find the big bottles of it, but anyway...! I used to use Victoria's Secret lotion. I've tried several TONS of different lotions from them. They ALL made my hands and body greasy. I felt sticky and heavy when using Vicky's lotions. So I looked around for something else. I discovered the little bottles of this at a Rite-Aid when I needed some travel-sized lotion. I have loved this lotion ever since! It has a feminine, dainty scent and never makes my hands greasy. Personally, this lotion lasts on me for a while (unless I wash it off, of course). Also, the bottle never leaks or pops open. With other bottles of lotion, they'd open in my purse and get goo on everything! So gross! Anyway, this lotion is a MUST HAVE. It is definitely my HG lotion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Holy crap, this product really DOES provide 24 hour moisture! I am always skeptical when a product claims something like this, but within a day of my first use, my skin's dry patches cleared themselves up. I recently moved to an area with really cold weather and my skin was definitely not ready for it. Luckily, this lotion worked instantly and healed up the problems I had in a flash. What's even better, it was on sale for about $5!

on 2/17/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I really love this lotion. I use it only on my face. Just a small bit as my everyday. I love the smell and it is the only thing that helped with the dry patches on my face.

UPDATE.......was running low and went on the hunt. Couldn't find it anywhere. Went onto the website and was very disappointed to find that J&J is discontinuing their body care line! Ugh! What will we do? Well, I finally found some online. Ordered 9 bottles. Should last me quite awhile. Wish they would bring this back. My favorite for face!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

- Love the fresh scent
- Absorbs quickly
- Not sticky
- Even though it hydrates the skin, it does not lasts long. At the end of the day, my skin begins to show signs of dryness. Definitely not 24 hour worthy.
- Great for summer use

on 10/24/2010 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

More specifically, I'm reviewing the lotion that says Johnson's Body Care 24 Hour Body Lotion. I really like this for using in the mornings because it absorbs very quickly and it makes me feel moisturized all day. It is not a thick lotion at all. As I apply it to my legs, it almost gives the impression of turning into a powdery consistency. It has a pleasant, non descript smell, so it does not interfere with my perfume. I would definitely repurchase.

on 10/23/2010 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this religiously since it came out. I love its unique absorbancy. It moisturizes while not being slick. Great stuff. The smell takes a while to get used to, but I like it well enough to use the body wash in the winter, too. It's $6 but I think it is worth it. I have a little version of this for my paws in my purse.

on 9/28/2010 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not sure why people think this lotion is too thick, because it felt too THIN to me. It's best used as a summer-time lotion or for after you swim or something. It absorbs fast, feels wonderful and smells lovely, but the hydration really doesn't last very long and I usually have to reapply it 2-3 times a day. Definitely not 24 hours, but overall, not a bad lotion.

on 5/11/2010 11:39:00 AM

I like the smell, but it's too thick and sticky for me in this humid climate. I moved my large pump bottle to the office where it's airconditioned, and it's much better there.

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products