September 21, 2014 | 1277 users online

Shampoo - Weleda - Phyto Shampoo in Lemon Balm

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 4:57:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a totally average shampoo, it does a good job and smells pretty nice, I just wouldn't buy it again, as there are a zillion shampoos out there that I prefer.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2004 6:19:00 AM More reviews by yeorib

My hair can be a little greasy in the summer and dry in winter just like my skin. I decided to check out this product mainly because I was running out of my Aveda shampoo and it was cheaper than the aveda ones.

However this is just a really nasty shampoo. The frangrance is refreshing and nice but the consistancy is way too runny for me. It ended up spilling all over the bath floor rather than on my hair. Also it tend to dry my hair up too much even in the summer and cause some nasty flakiness. I will be sticking back to my rosemary and mint aveda shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Cheapchic

I bought this discontinued product along with the Aloe Conditioner @ the Bargain Bank in SF. The shampoo was nicely lathering and was appropriately thick in consistency. I LOVE the scent that the shampoo left on my hair. I have to say that the conditioner is better than the shampoo. Great quality. Price? 2 for $5! Get thee to Bargain Bank and give it a try. August 2003.