September 30, 2014 | 1590 users online

Lipstick - Annabelle - In the Nude (#430)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2005 2:01:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

Another gift from MUA friend yeyette... this is the perfect nude lip color... not too pink, and not too brown, and definitely doesn't make your lips turn orange. (I have problems with "nude" lippies turning orange on me.)

It has a creamy finish, which can be a bit dry, but nothing that a little lipbalm underneath can't help.

This is one of my fave lippies! Thanks, Yeyette!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 10:13:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually find this to be a good deal pinker than MAC Hug Me, but it's definitely in the same shade family. It's an attractive nude pink. I also happen to think the tube is adorable :) I found that this light shade settled into the lines in my lips, which annoys me, but it's easily smoothed out and the colour lasts a lot longer than my other Hug Me replica, Revlon Naked Splash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Annabelle's lipstick packaging is ugly but the colors are beautiful, in a small selection of colors i found'In The Nude' which is a beautiful brownish pink nude w/ a hint of a clay tone, it has no shimmer and it's not greasy. It gives medium coverage that last quite a long time, not as long as matte lipsticks do but as a creme lipstick. Love the price too at 6$CAD wut a steal=)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jennyferr

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lippie! An awesome low end alternative to Mac's hug me! Not as shiny or sheer as mac, but with a little lip balm that is eaily remedied. Huge rave! If worn alone also lasts longer than Hug Me. Would give 4.5 if I could, only because the formula isn't perfect, but it isn't drying or anything, its a great cream