MAC Frost - Nylon

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Frosty pale white gold. It is just beautiful! It's smooth and pigmented, lasts for hours. It's versatile and can be worn as a highlighter and an eyeshadow. It's perfect for yellow undertoned skin.

Love this product use it on an almost day to day basis. check out my channel for tips and tricks on using mac shadows

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

NC15-NC20ish skin that is usually spray-tanned to about NC30.
This shadow looks beautiful on whichever shade I happen to be working with!

Love LOVE love...
Seriously.

Have used this as my inner corner highlight for the past few years.. I'll try other things but always come back to this!
With daily use, one of these will last me about a year (give or take).
Formula is pigmented, never experience chalkiness or weird patching. I use a small dense shadow brush, flip it vertically and kinda push it into that inner corner area. This allows me to pack the color where I want it and easily take a smaller brush to blur out the edge.

on 3/2/2015 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If you want an intense highlight, this is the eyeshadow for you! Intense frosty shimmer in a creamy base. It looks yellow in the pot, but on the eye, it's just a warm white. I really liked it as an inner corner highlight because it shows up really well just lightly touching the brush to the inner corner. It was too intense for my brow bone highlight. It was much too frosty for my liking to use as a lid color. Overall, I wanted a more versatile highlight color that I could also use as a lid color, so I opted for Shroom and love it. If I just wanted an inner corner color, I'd choose this one, but eyeshadows are too pricey for me to have one that I only use for the inner corner :)

on 2/8/2015 10:26:00 PM

definitely the best highlighting color out there! this "eyeshadow" which I use as a highlighter works way too much better than the real highlighters! I dont like when there are sparkles in the highlighters, I just want a glowy look with no sparkles and this color is the best for that purpose! def the best for inner corners and cheekbones ;)

on 1/28/2015 4:10:00 PM

I'm a huge fan of neutrals. I read a top 10 neutrals for MAC online and decided since everyone loved this I had to have it. I was disappointed. I wear MAC and Urban Decay eye shadows, I swear by MAC wood winked, I wear it everyday. I have to say I like Urbans "sellout" as a under eyebrow highlighter way more than this. Overall nylon isn't all that it's hyped up to be in my opinion.

on 1/7/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Glow baby glow! This has got to be one of the best highlighting shades of all time. I absolutely love anything gold but at first I thought this was going to be too stark on me since it's such a pale gold and I have an olive complexion but boy am I happy I bought this, it is utter PERFECTION! It is now the only inner corner shade I wear, and when applied lightly it works great on the brow bone and also as a cheekbone highlight! Being a frost finish it is very intense so colour pay off is exceptional. I highly recommend this eye shadow to everyone and I will definitely be repurchasing if I ever run out.

on 1/6/2015 12:34:00 PM

I went to MAC looking for the best simple wash for my brown eyes to work with my MAC Full of Joy blush and Lorac Goddess lipstick combo. Nothing I was picking was looking right (pinks, grays, purples, taupey neutrals, whites, grays). The MAC artist insisted I try on Nylon even though I thought it was too yellow. It totally worked! The frost finish worked great with the winter motif I was going for. The yellowish tinge was not too yellow and balanced out the sugary sweet look of the cheeks and lips. Nylon also brought out gold flecks in my brown eyes. Sheer love for my Nw20, deep winter complexion (almost black hair). For those of you better at color theory, this may not be news, but I appreciated the help. Nylon is a beautiful pale gold with an icy shimmer (MAC description but accurate). Lovely shade.

on 8/17/2014 5:24:00 PM

Oh man the most beautiful and intense highlight I've ever come across haha. I use it every single day religiously in my inner corner, and sometimes on the brow bone if I want a more intense highlight there. Slightly yellow in tone but it doesn't look too yellow on the skin. A little product goes a long way! This was my first mac eyeshadow and I was hooked on mac after that. I can't go a day without Nylon!

on 6/22/2014 11:55:00 PM

The only cosmetic I have purchased again and again! Perfect for brow bone and hi-lighting the inner corners of your eyes. I've searched and never found a substitute. It's a MUST HAVE!

Top Rated MAC Products