July 30, 2014 | 1455 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Nylon

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by bteaster5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only cosmetic I have purchased again and again! Perfect for brow bone and hi-lighting the inner corners of your eyes. I've searched and never found a substitute. It's a MUST HAVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

It's frosty and mature skin needs to use a light hand but I've actually used this not only in my inner corners but ran it across the base of my lashes with Jessie Girl eyeliner transformer and also used it as a lid color when i'm using more muted or low key colors so my eyes don't totally disappear. I really like the results. I have acquired Shroom which is matte and much more subdued. Vapor white with a lavender frost and Rice paper a truly yellow based beige frost and this will work in nicely depending on how I want my look to be. Really not a bad day color but definitely is bright enough to punch up a night look. I think it depends on your skin tone and your comfort level wearing frosty shades. For me this was a perect addition.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by 18011966

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have small and very deep set eyes. Nylon on the eyelid and in the inner corner (and Omega in the crease) is a great way to make my eyes come forward and appear bigger and brighter. I prefer Nylon to Phloof and Shroom because the brightening effect is there from the very first swipe. Try this if you're looking for something that makes your (small) eyes pop. Nylon is not as yellow as it appears at first sight - to me it's more of a pale shimmery beige once it's on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to be afraid of this color. It looks so gold in the pan, but I got it in a swap and it's the most amazing highlight. I'm very fair so I need really light highlights. I have Phloof! (which is more white/pink/cool) but sometimes I feel like it's not potent enough. This is by far my brightest shimmery highlight shade. It doesn't look as gold on, only slightly so. I still wouldn't wear this with pink eyeshadow or anything but neutral to warm colors it would work well with. You don't need much and it truly pops. If I'm doing a gold eye look, I put some of this in the middle of the lid and it's so pretty. This is MAC eyeshadow at it's best, unique color and amazing texture/pigmentation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think Nylon is waaaaaaay to shimmery to be used as eyeshadow. On the browbone it looks straight out of the eighties. Even on the inner corner I find Nylon to be somewhat obnoxious looking. Nonetheless I own it so I wanted to make it work... I like to apply Nylon to the tops of my cheekbones with an eyeshadow blending brush. This gives the most luminous beautiful glow to your cheeks. I just have to make sure I use it sparingly or it ends up looking OTT. If you want a yellowy highlight eyeshadow, go with Ricepaper or Dazzlelight instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by CyndiBabulik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy using this color in one, specific way. Specifically, this is the perfect inner-corner highlight color. It adds just the right amount of brightness and beauty to the inner tear duct.

It is must-have inner-corner highlight color!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by neishaura

my absolute favorite eyeshadow from mac! and i have alot of them. worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite highlight for my inner corner! It's a gorgeous white with yellow in it, kinda like a SUPER light gold color, almost white. This is very frosty, which, for the inner corner, i love. (this is a frost finish) pigmentation is great as with most Mac shadows, lasts a fairly long time. I use this to highlight every day! (also head about this from Tanya Burr)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by materialface

Pixi2woo on youtube was the reason I knew about and bought this shadow. She used it in her inner corner of the eye and it looked gorgeous. I sometimes like to put some on the centre of my lid when i have neutral makeup to brighten my eyes a bit. This could be used as a brow bone highlight as well. Overall, this is a staple shadow in my makeup collection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this eyeshadow. I bought it after watching a tutorial that Tanya from Pixi2woo did. She said her other half always commented how he loved her eyes when she wore this, and I have to say, I have had so many compliments from people since I've started wearing this! The trick is to use it ONLY in your tear duct, and under your eyes. On the brow bone it looks way too much IMO. But on the tear duct it brightens up my eyes big time. I have quite small and deep set eyes and I'm always on the look out for eye brightening products. Well let me tell you I will never use a different highlighter again. I absolutely love it. (NC30 for reference.) x

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No