Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish

4.1

Water, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-3 Cocamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Ternafolia Oil, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquaternium-39, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylparaben, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Flour, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Propylene Gylcol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Officianlis (Sage) Leaf, Rose Canina Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). 6/1/09

on 5/14/2015 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is one of the few times that I've received a sample of something and afterwards realized I couldn't live without it. This is undoubtedly better than any other exfoliater I've ever used. I have combination skin - the lovely issue of dry, flaky skin that is somehow simultaneously oily, makes for lots of potential issues. I can also tell a difference immediately after I use this product. It's gritty without being harsh. I use it about 2-3 times a week, and when I don't use it, I use a gentler cleanser/exfoliater from Young Living.
Oh, and $32 for a tube this size is a steal, considering a little goes a very long way. I easily expect this to last me several months, if not the whole year. So if the price tag is a deterrent, keep that in mind.
I seriously cannot see going without this - it makes such a huge difference in the look and texture of my skin.

on 2/8/2015 1:13:00 PM

This product is very harsh on your skin. It's like using sandpaper. The particles are tiny and you might think it might not do anything but it over does it. I didn't even apply any pressure.
After rinsing it off, my face was red and dry. Not smooth like the packaging said. After 2 days it is still dry. I'm not using any of my serums now. Just the ones that will help hydrate and moisturize. I've used other facial scrubs before and have never given them any sort of a bad review. Maybe I'll use it on my feet instead or just take it back.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my go-to manual exfoliating product.

The fragrance is wonderful. There are a lot of scrubby particles in the "lotion", which makes it good for exfoliating all of my skin (not just small areas of my face where the particles randomly hit). The exfoliating particles are not too scratchy on my skin.

This does a wonderful job at getting rid of any flakiness that I have, especially in winter.

The only drawback of this product is the price, but I keep going back to it because I haven't found a cheaper product that does as good of a job. Good thing a bottle lasts me a really long time.

on 1/17/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Add me to the list of Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish fans. It is truly marvelous; I tried it just yesterday and woke up to wonderful smooth and silky skin. It's sandy nature is perfect for not scratching the complexion, and it thoroughly cleans as well. Some of the exfoliators have beads that are too large and can feel rough to the touch. I have drier skin at my age and it can be easily irritated; this is gentle. Once or twice per week is enough for me.

The fragrance is natural; they add no perfume to it; but the scent is delightful. I am a sworn fan now. My skin has not felt this smooth in quite awhile!

on 1/14/2015 3:20:00 PM

Love this....used so many. Work in skin care. Search is over. Smells divine too.

on 12/17/2014 7:02:00 AM

Got this as a free sample from Sephora and I love it. It smells so nice and makes my face feels so smooth and flawless afterwards. I will be buying the full size once I'm done with the sample.

on 12/8/2014 1:03:00 PM

BETTER THAN PROACTIV!!!!
I received this as a sample and it will definitely be my new HG product. My skin has never softer, smoother, or clearer than while using this! Even my blackheads, that couldn't be dealt with by using Proactiv, are disappearing!! (note all of my exlaimation points - so good!!)
The scent is light and clean. The price, for a full size, is completely reasonable, and in fact would probably be (or is) cheaper than Proactiv.
My only recommendation is to use a light hand while applying, as it could be abrasive/harsh feeling if you're too heavy handed.
Otherwise? Perfection all around.

on 11/24/2014 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is lovely. It really helps get rid of flaky bits and reduces congestion. My face feels very soft and smooth. It has a nice, light scent and is not too harsh if you use it with a gentle hand. It gives a satisfying scrub without leaving a greasy film or making my skin raw and red. My skin had a nice glow in the morning. I switch between this and my beloved Alba Botanica Acnedote scrub. My skin has been looking much clearer and even in color. Would repurchase.

on 7/6/2014 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this, it's very exfoliating, perfect for unclogging pores.
The scrub has loads of tiny exfoliating beads, the smell is gorgeous & it's gentle for use everyday.
It leaves my skin feeling very soft & clean, I use it everyday with no breakouts or problems.
It's fairly pricey, but you only need a tiny amount.

on 4/29/2014 9:33:00 PM

Ok first things first, price is awful and I almost puked paying this much BUT holy cow it works fantastic. It is in no way shape or form comparable to a cheaper scrub (sadly) or I would buy the cheaper one, but this one makes me feel my face all day long after I use it.

Popular Scrubs