Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish

4.1

Water, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-3 Cocamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Ternafolia Oil, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquaternium-39, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylparaben, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Flour, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Propylene Gylcol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Officianlis (Sage) Leaf, Rose Canina Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). 6/1/09

on 8/19/2015 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just purchased my 2nd tube, so I thought this was worth a review. This scrub smells good, and while the larger size of the beads turned me off at first, I find them very effective. This leaves my skin smooth, soft and even. FWIW, LM tinted moisturizer leaves my skin the same way. Not sure what she puts in her products, but my skin loves them. I recommend giving this a try. It's $$, but a little goes a long way.

on 8/18/2015 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Got a sample size of this from ipsy awhile back and i love it. I have sensitive skin and i only use about a pea size amount and im good to go. Doesnt leave my skin red or blotchy and skin feels great afterwards. Use about 1-2 times per week. Prob wont buy tho as the price is too high.

on 6/13/2015 1:40:00 AM

Holy grail product, this is a very effective scrub that I use about twice a week and follow with an emollient moisturizer.

This is a very grainy, "scrubby" physical exfoliator. I find that, for my skin, physical exfoliation is more effective than chemical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and improve overall texture and this product is by far one of the best I've ever used. After use, my skin is smooth and glowy and it doesn't irritate my skin at all.

The only con is the expensive price, but the entire tube lasts about 8 months.

on 6/12/2015 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Well I must say I love this exfoliator I first heard about it from this older Asian lady on youtube and let me tell you she knows where the good ish is at lol. Its such a lovely exfoliator instantly give smoother skin it also smells nice not to strong quite subtle. Its my favorite exfolitor as of right now it causes no irritation and I have sensitive skin. My nose gets a lot of white heads and I don't exactly get facials and extractions as often as I should so I add Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb to my face wash and then I exfoliate with Flawless Skin my skin is so smooth afterwards. : )

on 6/3/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think if you're looking to buy this you should definitely use a sample size first.

It's a bit of a harsh exfoliant and I have sensitive skin so if you're not especially gentle with it you can end up making your skin quite irritated. However, it does a fantastic job at getting rid of dead skin cells. I have noticed that when I'm gentle with this product that my skin looks quite a bit more healthy and somewhat glowy afterwards.

It's just far too expensive. There's no way I could stomach spending $38 on a face polish so while this does provide good results, there are much better options out there. I believe that the price was inflated just to make the consumer pay for the brand name rather than the quality of the product.

on 6/3/2015 12:34:00 PM

This is a great exfoliator that not a lot of people seem to know about. It does a really good job of exfoliating my skin without drying it out- that's important as I've found many exfoliators are too rough for my skin. I use this every day and love it!

on 5/14/2015 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is one of the few times that I've received a sample of something and afterwards realized I couldn't live without it. This is undoubtedly better than any other exfoliater I've ever used. I have combination skin - the lovely issue of dry, flaky skin that is somehow simultaneously oily, makes for lots of potential issues. I can also tell a difference immediately after I use this product. It's gritty without being harsh. I use it about 2-3 times a week, and when I don't use it, I use a gentler cleanser/exfoliater from Young Living.
Oh, and $32 for a tube this size is a steal, considering a little goes a very long way. I easily expect this to last me several months, if not the whole year. So if the price tag is a deterrent, keep that in mind.
I seriously cannot see going without this - it makes such a huge difference in the look and texture of my skin.

on 2/8/2015 1:13:00 PM

This product is very harsh on your skin. It's like using sandpaper. The particles are tiny and you might think it might not do anything but it over does it. I didn't even apply any pressure.
After rinsing it off, my face was red and dry. Not smooth like the packaging said. After 2 days it is still dry. I'm not using any of my serums now. Just the ones that will help hydrate and moisturize. I've used other facial scrubs before and have never given them any sort of a bad review. Maybe I'll use it on my feet instead or just take it back.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my go-to manual exfoliating product.

The fragrance is wonderful. There are a lot of scrubby particles in the "lotion", which makes it good for exfoliating all of my skin (not just small areas of my face where the particles randomly hit). The exfoliating particles are not too scratchy on my skin.

This does a wonderful job at getting rid of any flakiness that I have, especially in winter.

The only drawback of this product is the price, but I keep going back to it because I haven't found a cheaper product that does as good of a job. Good thing a bottle lasts me a really long time.

on 1/17/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Add me to the list of Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish fans. It is truly marvelous; I tried it just yesterday and woke up to wonderful smooth and silky skin. It's sandy nature is perfect for not scratching the complexion, and it thoroughly cleans as well. Some of the exfoliators have beads that are too large and can feel rough to the touch. I have drier skin at my age and it can be easily irritated; this is gentle. Once or twice per week is enough for me.

The fragrance is natural; they add no perfume to it; but the scent is delightful. I am a sworn fan now. My skin has not felt this smooth in quite awhile!

Popular Scrubs