August 27, 2014 | 984 users online

Scrubs - Laura Mercier - Face Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this, it's very exfoliating, perfect for unclogging pores.
The scrub has loads of tiny exfoliating beads, the smell is gorgeous & it's gentle for use everyday.
It leaves my skin feeling very soft & clean, I use it everyday with no breakouts or problems.
It's fairly pricey, but you only need a tiny amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sphere99

Ok first things first, price is awful and I almost puked paying this much BUT holy cow it works fantastic. It is in no way shape or form comparable to a cheaper scrub (sadly) or I would buy the cheaper one, but this one makes me feel my face all day long after I use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this from a Sephora promotion. I wasn't too impressed, it felt very harsh on my skin, I guess I just like gentler exfoliaters. Not a fan of feeling like I am sanding off my face. I prefer the Dermologica Daily microfoliant, a very gentle exfoliater. I would not purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this! You only need a dime size amount so it lasts a long time (I make it stretch because it's pretty pricey). It feels creamy and elegant during use and not terribly abrasive, but enough to tell a difference, and it leaves my skin like silk and very smooth and fresh. A light, barely there scent makes it a wonderful treat for a high-end product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by graceshak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

By far the best facial scrub I have tried. Really smoothens and softens out the face and it can be used daily with no tight feeling after. Doesn't get rid of flaky skin if you are on a dry spell though. Yet to find one that does that. But I guess a scrub in general can't really do that unless you use some peeling scrub?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Robin1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing. My skin was immediately smoother. This scrub eliminated dry patches and prevented future breakouts without being overly irritating. Nothing else compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this with their flawless skin deluxe gift. Oh my god it's amazing. It made my make up application truly flawless. I have dry patchy skin on my cheeks and that buffed it right out. In love!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by culebra

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first tried Laura Mercier face smoother as a sample from Sephora. I exfoliate twice each week so I decided to try the sample. I loved this product. It does not dry out your face and leaves your skin very smooth. After using us the sample, I purchased the larger size. This was 2-3 years ago. It is my favorite exfoliant. Do not hesitate to try Laura Mercier Face Polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

I have a little sample of this and I absolutely love it! It is packed with micro beads and has a light fragrance to it. After washing, my face feels refreshed and very clean. So far, no reaction (redness or breakouts) from my combination sensitive skin. I use this sample in the shower because I realized it needs a lot of rinsing to get all the beads off my face. Too bad its so pricy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by lidyachu

I love this scrub to death, especially back when I was still having a super dehydrated skin. This is the only scrub that could take all my flaky skin. And after I rinsed my face, I always feel my skin is 'polished'. It makes my skin so smooth, radiant, and flaky-free.
It is a really 'grainy' scrub, the type of scrub that I've always been looking for, because I always found that scrub mostly contains only a bit of scrub but tons of soap.
However, since my skin become a bit more sensitive, I found that this scrub, although it's 'grainy', it is still be gentle enough to exfoliate my skin if I just massage the scrub all over my face gently.
I might not recommend this for those who had sensitive skin. But if you really want to try, always ask for a sample because this scrub is a bit pricey.