January 30, 2015 | 1038 users online

Scrubs - Laura Mercier - Flawless Skin Face Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 12:56:00 AM More reviews by creamsodasundae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to manual exfoliating product.

The fragrance is wonderful. There are a lot of scrubby particles in the "lotion", which makes it good for exfoliating all of my skin (not just small areas of my face where the particles randomly hit). The exfoliating particles are not too scratchy on my skin.

This does a wonderful job at getting rid of any flakiness that I have, especially in winter.

The only drawback of this product is the price, but I keep going back to it because I haven't found a cheaper product that does as good of a job. Good thing a bottle lasts me a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 11:55:00 AM More reviews by hopflower

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Add me to the list of Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish fans. It is truly marvelous; I tried it just yesterday and woke up to wonderful smooth and silky skin. It's sandy nature is perfect for not scratching the complexion, and it thoroughly cleans as well. Some of the exfoliators have beads that are too large and can feel rough to the touch. I have drier skin at my age and it can be easily irritated; this is gentle. Once or twice per week is enough for me.

The fragrance is natural; they add no perfume to it; but the scent is delightful. I am a sworn fan now. My skin has not felt this smooth in quite awhile!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 3:20:00 PM More reviews by RxSalon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this....used so many. Work in skin care. Search is over. Smells divine too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Alia32

Got this as a free sample from Sephora and I love it. It smells so nice and makes my face feels so smooth and flawless afterwards. I will be buying the full size once I'm done with the sample.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by CBomb

BETTER THAN PROACTIV!!!!
I received this as a sample and it will definitely be my new HG product. My skin has never softer, smoother, or clearer than while using this! Even my blackheads, that couldn't be dealt with by using Proactiv, are disappearing!! (note all of my exlaimation points - so good!!)
The scent is light and clean. The price, for a full size, is completely reasonable, and in fact would probably be (or is) cheaper than Proactiv.
My only recommendation is to use a light hand while applying, as it could be abrasive/harsh feeling if you're too heavy handed.
Otherwise? Perfection all around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is lovely. It really helps get rid of flaky bits and reduces congestion. My face feels very soft and smooth. It has a nice, light scent and is not too harsh if you use it with a gentle hand. It gives a satisfying scrub without leaving a greasy film or making my skin raw and red. My skin had a nice glow in the morning. I switch between this and my beloved Alba Botanica Acnedote scrub. My skin has been looking much clearer and even in color. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this, it's very exfoliating, perfect for unclogging pores.
The scrub has loads of tiny exfoliating beads, the smell is gorgeous & it's gentle for use everyday.
It leaves my skin feeling very soft & clean, I use it everyday with no breakouts or problems.
It's fairly pricey, but you only need a tiny amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sphere99

Ok first things first, price is awful and I almost puked paying this much BUT holy cow it works fantastic. It is in no way shape or form comparable to a cheaper scrub (sadly) or I would buy the cheaper one, but this one makes me feel my face all day long after I use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this from a Sephora promotion. I wasn't too impressed, it felt very harsh on my skin, I guess I just like gentler exfoliaters. Not a fan of feeling like I am sanding off my face. I prefer the Dermologica Daily microfoliant, a very gentle exfoliater. I would not purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this! You only need a dime size amount so it lasts a long time (I make it stretch because it's pretty pricey). It feels creamy and elegant during use and not terribly abrasive, but enough to tell a difference, and it leaves my skin like silk and very smooth and fresh. A light, barely there scent makes it a wonderful treat for a high-end product!