April 19, 2014 | 1923 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - cool effect shadow in ice princess

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

I love lovelove the colour of this thing, a pretty light pink, my fave colour. it has alot of pretty shimmer and glitter, and it slides on better than normal eyeshadow, and it has a "cool" effect like minty toothpaste has on your mouth after you've brushed. it doesn't stay like that forever though. I got it at $1.00, and will definetely buy this again, but maybe i'll try a different colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by tennismnky93

LOVE THIS!! i have what ten or eleven of these now (just got 9 in the mail). This shade is a light pink. You can use this without a primer and it still stays!! It's creamy and at first hard to apply but then once you figure it out you're good :] i absolutly LOVE these! i wish they had them in brighter colors!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2005 12:54:00 PM More reviews by iheartgloss9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

STORE AND PRiCE: Big Lots $1.00

COLOR: A super shimmery white/silver/pink.

QUALiTY AND TEXTURE: i hate the texture of this. its like water. however, once this stuff dries on your skin (about 20 seconds), it's not coming off.

DESiGN: comes in a fat, small tube applicator.

LAST COMMENT: love this stuff! i heard they are discontinuing this so pick it up while you can. i just hate the way this stuff feels, i wish it was thicker.

LOOK ALiKES stila kitten (seriously!) continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2004 12:38:00 PM More reviews by cheeken

Even though I like the color, I found it a challange to get this product on to my eyelids. It seems like you're making a lot of wrinkles putting it on! But, its a neat little product which I will not purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 10:37:00 AM More reviews by LipStikHo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This wins me over hands down as a eye shadow base or just as a shimmer shadow. I did try Mac paints in Bare Canvas as an e/s base but it made my e/s look gritty and dry. Cool Effect cream eye color goes on smoothe and make my e/s last all day and into the night. I love it! Even with very shimmery or glittery shadows, the look is very smooth. I almost gave up on shimmer shadows until I found this. Will definately buy again!