April 17, 2014 | 977 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Jade Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by paulettepromero

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a nice green color to add to my collection and I ran across this color at Jack's store in Manhattan. They have discounted makeup and it was only $2.99, which as you ladies know is a bargain so I snatched it right up! I have to say I'm really happy with the color, it's not too dull and not to bright, it's just right on my NC38 skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 11:12:00 AM More reviews by adidav9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous sage/olive green with a slight hint of shimmer. This eyeshadow is soft, easy to blend, and works really well especially when paired with golds. I love applying a soft champagne or nude eyeshadow on the lid and putting this in the crease for a sophisticated and different look. The color is neutral and buildable enough that I think it'd work with pretty much all skin tones.

I found this at my Nordstrom Rack for about $7, a steal compared to its original $18 price tag. Like all Stila eyeshadows it comes in a huge pan so I'm pretty sure it'll last me forever, but if I do ever run out I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to really like UD's Mildew, but this just blew it out of the park. The texture is to die for, and the color payoff is insane. I love to use it for a pop of color, as green tends not to do much for my blue eyes...but it's so pretty, I can't help but play with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by wieniawski

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful deep olive green (I think, or maybe a little bit sage) with very fine golden green shimmer. I love to use it with #13 stila brush to line my eyes.

Bought it during Stila 's free shipping weekend, I hope I could get it in Marshall for one buck...Anyway, I will definitely re-purchase if I run out, hopefully still will still have this shade though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by kylesgirl407

This is a beautiful emerald green. This color looks stunning on brown eyes. Very pigmented and easily builidable. Definitly worth the $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2008 2:47:00 AM More reviews by polyestergirl

I have hazel/green eyes, and love this. It is dark, but can be blended in with a lighter colour, like kitten for a really fresh day look, or mix with a plum colour for a night look, it is the best dark green I have found.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Jade is a dark true green that is very flattering on my brown eyes. It goes well with kalo and oasis or starlight. It has some shimmer but not an overwhelming amount. It goes on nice but not as smooth as some of the other stila colors. I recently bought the glaze in plum and think they will look amazing together.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2007 5:55:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great shade but poor stay power as compared to other shades

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

If you're after the perfect green shadow to line your eyes, look no further than Stila's Jade. It's a beautiful iridescent dark green - goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I've got green eyes and find myself often reaching for this when I want a liner shade with a bit more pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 3:21:00 PM More reviews by MariLaPaisa

This is such a beautiful true green with a golden shimmery sheen. I've noticed how some greens are either yellow based or blue based but this is a true shimmery green. I think it would compliment brown eyes or hazel eyes beautifully. I have yellowish, greenish brownish eyes (hazel eyes to make it short), and this color really makes my eyes stand out. You can use it as a crease or as an eyeshadow, it looks great with stila's oasis or kalo eyeshadow.