October 31, 2014 | 905 users online

Shampoo - AG Hair Cosmetics - Peppermint Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the price and (pepperminty) experience, Nioxin shampoo is a much better deal and performer. I found the texture of A/G Peppermint Wash to feel like a watered down bottle of cheap hand wash. Also, I found it wasn't as strongly scented, nor as tingly as Nioxin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by tomlina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the minty smell, it's perfect for using in the shower to wake me up in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2006 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Makeup_frenchie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I strayed away from this product to try others and I regret it because I LOVED this shampoo. makes my hair minty and soft and works really well!! I should have never stoped using it. Infact I think I am going to get some tomorrow or sometime soon.
Love love love peppermint wash.!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2003 4:24:00 PM More reviews by dabomb

Just washed with this today (hair still wet), but I think I'm gonna like it. It's for "active lifestyles" b/c it cools your scalp. In fact, my scalp still feels cool right now. It feels very refreshing to wash with this stuff and the smell isn't medicinal or too minty.