L'Oreal White Perfect Whitening Facial Foam

2.7

This product was horrific. I tried it in the hopes that it would help my post-acne marks. Oh, how wrong I was.

Packaging: great, practical packaging, simple flip-top cap tube.

Scent: very heavily scented, it smelled like men's aftershave.

Feel: while this lathers up well, it is EXTREMELY drying on the skin. I had never used a more drying cleanser in my life, I have combination skin, and it felt like every last bit of oil and moisture was sucked clean out of my skin. My face felt so dry it was painful to make expressions, it felt like my skin would tear if I smiled.

Would I use it again? Hell to the no.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

To me, this cleanser is just a perfect cleanser to remove all my make up thoroughly and nothing else. It really cleanses my face well, but does not live up to the whitening properties. However, i will still purchase it as it is fairly affordable for me and it does the cleaning job well and will not clog my pores. Also, i really love the smell of this product. However, if you are looking for whitening properties, i do not recommend you to get this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product didn't break me out but it was too drying that I had to give it up after using for a few days.

This is cheap and I like it. Been using it for months. Just have to cut the tube cos you don't get to squeeze everything. There's actually alot of goop that's left behind even when you think it's empty.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the products that I did not like in L'oreal's WHITE PERFECT skin care range along with the night cream. It's drying and it doens't foam up very well. It caused me bumps on my face especially along the jaw line and on my cheeks. It doesn't even contribute to whitening . . . or maybe because I'm already fair to begin with. Bottom line, if you have dry or sensitive skin this product is not suitable for you. However, it can be a decent product for others who are on the combination/normal/oily skin side.

- I can't really see any whitening effects after finishing the whole thing.
- Leaves my skin feeling tight.
- I like the foam wash. But I like foam washes in general.

Bottom line, good if you're looking for something that does its job as a cleanser and is cheap. Don't expect fairer skin though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lots of cleansing foam break me out, maybe because it does not cleans well. Not with this though. Not too drying too. At first I see some whitening properties, but with continuous usage, I see none. Weird? Well...does not really matter though. The price is decent, I may repurchase this one again. I'm using Pure Zone lately though, it handles black heads better

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This made my face breakout. It doesn't whiten, doesn't clean off well and worse, it gave me 3 big pimples the day after my 1st-time use. Will not repurchase. Have already given the tube to my bestfriend who swears by it.

This is a very decent cleanser. It cleanses well, even with your make-up on. I don't think it whitens my skin -- but cleansing products are the least to whiten your skin. Unlike other reviewers, I don't find this cleanser drying at all. Instead it's a little rich to my combination skin. I will repurchase for its cleanising power (not a lot of drugstore cleanser can clean this well), but I'll save to use it in winter.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I bought this in Asia (HK's Park n Shop) as I don't think it's available in the States. I used this for about 2 weeks and it seemed to work perfectly for my skin. I dislike the texture, though, once you start rinsing off the cleanser. It feels very "soapy". It's as if you were using a bar soap--The way it leaves your skin feeling. After two week's usage, it completely dried out my skin. I don't think I will buy this again or continue using it. As for the fragrance, not everyone may be able to handle it but it's not strong.