April 19, 2014 | 1786 users online

Eye Shadow - Agnes B. - Monobulle Vert et Rose (Green and Pink Special Effect Eyeshadow)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely colour and texture. I got a lot of compliments whenever I wore this. Too bad Agnes B. stopped selling her products in my country.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2007 8:42:00 AM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color really brings out my deep brown eyes. Very lovely color that shows well on my skin (medium fair). I like to use this and line with MAC HUMID eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2005 5:42:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

An elegant two-tone eyeshadow that works with a ton of different looks, without looking too shiny!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2005 9:19:00 AM More reviews by roos013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this colour, looks very good on me. It looks different every time, great!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2004 12:50:00 AM More reviews by misscolleen

I have mixed feelings about this eyeshadow. I like to wear it because it's such an interesting color but it doesn't show up very well unless I use it damp. I wear it on days when I want to look like I put forth an effort but don't feel like dealing with liner and all that. Give it a shot but only if it's on sale (which it generally is). Agnes B. products are VERY hit or miss, but this one is a good place to start if you're curious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2004 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really do like this color a lot, but the reason I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5, & also the reason I probably won't buy it again is because I HATE the packaging. You have to actually screw the top on & off, as opposed to a simple one-handed snap. I don't have the time to mess with the stupid lid! Plus they don't even give you an applicator with it. You have to use either an eyeshadow brush or get your own sponge applicator to use with it, then find a place to keep it. The little domed lid doesn't even have enough room to fit a small sponge applicator of your own inside. I'd buy more if the packaging was better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's mauve, it's olive, it's mauve, it's olive, it's mauve, it's olive---you get the idea!I am grateful to this product for making me look like I had time and coodination to actually put on eye makeup this morning. A lazy girl's way to look finished. I could see how the colors might not flatter everyone, but it looks great on me, and I am so glad! Applies with a sponge applicator and this lasted all day without any base. I usually use LemonAid under everything, but did not need to with this product. Exceeded expectations, therofore a 5 in my book.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Beth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very disappointing powder shadow. The premise is cool: a main color, with a flash of a second color when viewed in the right light. This one combines two of my favorite colors, green and pink. Actually, it's more like a a dusty rose flash on a dusty peridot green shadow. Sounds great in theory, but this product has the worst color writeoff of any powder shadow I've ever used. My brush will not pick it up dry at all. Wet, it's not much better. I found that it's not really meant as a wet/dry shadow, but if I use a cotton makeup applicator on it wet, I can get sufficient color writeoff to actually show up on my eyelids. It also doesn't work well as a liner, wet or dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2004 10:43:00 PM More reviews by thanhthanh19

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another great eye products from Agnes B. This color is so beautiful. I am not sure how to describe the color, but it's really hard to distinct the pink and green on your eyelid. It look as though I have used 3-4 colors and blended togther, when indeed come from one color. If people didn't know, they would thought that I am an eye makeup pro. I would say the color is more on the tanner side. I have never try to use it during the day. I am afraid the shimmery may be too much. But it lasts all night. By the way, I am asian, pale w/yellow undertone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2004 9:45:00 PM More reviews by porkypine

I also agree that this shade is totally underrated. I have light to medium skin, black hair and brown eyes and this goes on smoothly and sheerly. It works for day, looking like a subtle tan, but also shimmers ever so slightly in the light, reflecting subtle greens and pinks. It is truly beautiful and I have never seen another shade like it in any line.