Vaseline Cherry Lip Therapy

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/5/2015 10:32:00 PM

I like this lip balm tube. It's inexpensive ($1.08), and it has a cherry flavor. I bought it at KT Plaza Pharmacy. I went there today to buy some more, but they didn't have them anymore. I guess other people liked them too, and bought them.

on 11/2/2014 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

love this lip balm very moisturizing and cheap. ive bought many tubes :)

on 10/25/2014 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used this many manyyyy years ago. I think it is mild and has a rather nice scent but I do not think it is very effective at moisturizing.

on 3/11/2014 12:33:00 AM

The price is unbeatable. Got it for only $2 at Venus (in Singapore). I'll slather it on the night before and my lips will be smooth and moisturized the morning after. The effects are not long-lasting though, so I find myself re-applying quite often. For this price, there's nothing much to complain about.

I've used Loccitane, Burt's Bee and Nivea before. Nothing works as well as this.

on 3/4/2014 10:43:00 PM

I've been using this product for about one year. It costs only around US$5.
Honestly, I don't smell the cherry fragrance but it's a good product with a good price.
I usually use this at night before sleep so in the morning when I wake up my lips feel moisturized.

on 9/23/2013 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was browsing the travel size isle at my local target and I saw this little gem for a very cheap price of 67 cents (clearance) I didn't even think twice. I remember back when I was vacationing in France during winter this lip balm saved my dry lips. Lately I have been battling dry flaky lips, so every time before putting on my makeup I put this on my lips and use qtips to exfoliate and my lips have never been smoother. I love it!! The next time I go to target I will buy more for back up.

I thought this product was okay, it works if you are in a pinch and don't have a medicated chapstick on hand which is what I have been using it for lately. Usually I apply a lip balm/chap stick to my lips at night so in the morning they are hydrated.

When I applied this at night, I felt like my lips were still dry/chapped in the morning. And it seemed to come off in no time at all. I agree with the person who said it worked for them when they first used it, but now it does not. Although I cannot remember the results of it after I began using it, it definitely does not work for my lips now.

I think I paid $2-$4 for it at Target, but what seems to work best for me is a medicated chapstick from the dollar store.

on 1/13/2013 2:49:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Got this for 4-5 bucks, its cheap but I won't buy this again.
The first time I used it, it was amazing. I slather them on my dry, peeling lips and the next morning I got nice pouty lips. It was highly addictive.
But after subsequent use, I realized the effect is running out quick.
Vaseline lip therapy does nothing but leave a layer of wax on my lips.
It doesn't genuinely hydrates nor nourish your lips.
Some reviewers have mentioned that it is pure petroleum jelly that is layered on top of your lips to prevent further damage. However after a couple of hours, lips are back to dry and flaky state :( It does nothing to treat my horrible lips. I don't think it deserves to be called Lip Therapy if it does nothing to help.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this at my local grocery store for about $2. The cherry scent smells amazing. My lips get really smooth and soft but it kinda wears off after a little while. The hole that the product comes out of is kinda small so you have to squeeze kinda hard, but I like it cause with other products that have similar packaging, I always squeeze way to much out & end up wasting it.

on 10/21/2012 10:32:00 PM

Among the better lip products I have tried, but I prefer Cherry Chapstick to this. It is not long lasting enough for me, and I hate the round tip. It doesn't work well as an applicator and I hate putting it on my finger to apply. I don't want to spend all day putting on lip balm, I want to be able to quickly swipe and done. That said, it doesn't have an offensive taste, no waxy residue left behind, gives a nice natural looking shine (not the point of it but a bonus) and does an okay job at leaving lips moisturized. I wouldn't repurchase but it's an okay product.

Popular Lip Treatments