October 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - Cherry Lip Therapy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Shubbing

The price is unbeatable. Got it for only $2 at Venus (in Singapore). I'll slather it on the night before and my lips will be smooth and moisturized the morning after. The effects are not long-lasting though, so I find myself re-applying quite often. For this price, there's nothing much to complain about.

I've used Loccitane, Burt's Bee and Nivea before. Nothing works as well as this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by nandavinesya

I've been using this product for about one year. It costs only around US$5.
Honestly, I don't smell the cherry fragrance but it's a good product with a good price.
I usually use this at night before sleep so in the morning when I wake up my lips feel moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I was browsing the travel size isle at my local target and I saw this little gem for a very cheap price of 67 cents (clearance) I didn't even think twice. I remember back when I was vacationing in France during winter this lip balm saved my dry lips. Lately I have been battling dry flaky lips, so every time before putting on my makeup I put this on my lips and use qtips to exfoliate and my lips have never been smoother. I love it!! The next time I go to target I will buy more for back up.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by BlueCatAnubis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought this product was okay, it works if you are in a pinch and don't have a medicated chapstick on hand which is what I have been using it for lately. Usually I apply a lip balm/chap stick to my lips at night so in the morning they are hydrated.

When I applied this at night, I felt like my lips were still dry/chapped in the morning. And it seemed to come off in no time at all. I agree with the person who said it worked for them when they first used it, but now it does not. Although I cannot remember the results of it after I began using it, it definitely does not work for my lips now.

I think I paid $2-$4 for it at Target, but what seems to work best for me is a medicated chapstick from the dollar store.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by totoro21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Got this for 4-5 bucks, its cheap but I won't buy this again.
The first time I used it, it was amazing. I slather them on my dry, peeling lips and the next morning I got nice pouty lips. It was highly addictive.
But after subsequent use, I realized the effect is running out quick.
Vaseline lip therapy does nothing but leave a layer of wax on my lips.
It doesn't genuinely hydrates nor nourish your lips.
Some reviewers have mentioned that it is pure petroleum jelly that is layered on top of your lips to prevent further damage. However after a couple of hours, lips are back to dry and flaky state :( It does nothing to treat my horrible lips. I don't think it deserves to be called Lip Therapy if it does nothing to help.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I got this at my local grocery store for about $2. The cherry scent smells amazing. My lips get really smooth and soft but it kinda wears off after a little while. The hole that the product comes out of is kinda small so you have to squeeze kinda hard, but I like it cause with other products that have similar packaging, I always squeeze way to much out & end up wasting it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Among the better lip products I have tried, but I prefer Cherry Chapstick to this. It is not long lasting enough for me, and I hate the round tip. It doesn't work well as an applicator and I hate putting it on my finger to apply. I don't want to spend all day putting on lip balm, I want to be able to quickly swipe and done. That said, it doesn't have an offensive taste, no waxy residue left behind, gives a nice natural looking shine (not the point of it but a bonus) and does an okay job at leaving lips moisturized. I wouldn't repurchase but it's an okay product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Vaseline Cherry Lip Therapy beats any standard chapstick on the market. I've tried EOS, Burt's Bees, SoftLips, Lip Smackers, etc. and not a single one comes close to this. This is not sticky, it lasts a remarkably long time, makes lips feel soft, and does not emphasize dry spots. This it less than a dollar at Target and it's well worth the money. The only things I don't like about this do not affect the product's performance: the cherry scent is very faint and hardly noticable (I was originally just looking for a cherry balm because I LOVE cherry! weird, i know. :P), the packaging could have been better, but other than that, I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lovelylippie

basic, no-fuss, cheap. I put a lot of this at bedtime and the next morning i exfoliate my lips with a soft toothbrush. My lips stay gorgeous the whole day!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I discovered this product at the very end of last year and fell in love with it! I have tried out so many chapticks/lip treatments over the last few years and this is just amazing.

A little goes a long way and the scent/flavor are very faint which I appreciate because of the fact that I wear it so much. I feel that this actually hydrates my lips and makes them feel moisturized as opposed to just making them feel greasy and glossy.

It has lasted me such a long time as well, and I think the packaging is also very user-friendly.