April 17, 2014 | 1968 users online

Polishes - Urban Decay - Nail Enamel - Strip

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Redpolish001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This polish looks just like very shiny chrome in the sunlight. It's exactly what I've been looking for for sandals. In the shade, or indoors, it looses a lot of it's sparkle and turns into more of a dull gray. I went 5 days without a chip on toes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2003 6:09:00 AM More reviews by greeneye

I was looking for a silver nail polish for my toes, to match the light green colored sandals I bought from a girl who wore those sandals herself with silver nails. After trying a matte, dark silver polish by Bourjois and not liking it much, I found Strip. It's a medium silver with shimmer (metallic), pretty thick but it applies ok. I applied a protective base coat (Chanel), then one layer of Strip and then a top coat (Clarins) and it lasted through 1.5 weeks of wakeboarding, beach, shopping and travelling - without a chip. And waddyaknow... I got a compliment on how Strip matched my green sandals so well.