July 26, 2014 | 1915 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Grace Eyeshadow

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Stila eyeshadows go on smoothly for me and this color is a pretty light brown-pink shimmer. It adds just a wash of color. Problem is they don't stay on, even with primer and I'm unable to build the color to make it more like the color in the pan. It appears on my lids as a lighter version of what it should be and fades very fast. Won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Imjustagrl1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Violet

I got this in the French Riviera trio and I don't have a lot of stila shadows but this is my favorite! Really well pigmented and just an overall gorgeous all over lid or crease color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Grace is the perfect every day color. It's a beautiful shimmery taupe with purple undertones. Very buttery and pigmented, shows up lovely on my NW20 skin. It isn't a unique color and I have a lot of versions of this shadow but the formulation is great and it blends well - I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the latest addition to my small but slowly growing collection of Stila eye shadows. My general impression of the Stila single shadows is that they offer very good value, as you get a LOT of shadow for the price, and they offer excellence on all counts - application, pigmentation, blendability and colour selection. Over a primer, they wear as well as any other quality eye shadow.

Grace is a unique colour. It sort of reminds me of MAC Quarry with the addition of some lovely sheen (on me, Quarry seems very flat and doesn't show up particularly well). When I first applied Grace, I was actually a bit disappointed, as it didn't seem to show up at all. But I applied a bit more, blended a bit and waited half a minute and suddenly, turning my head to catch the light a bit better, I saw a lovely shadow that seems to be a combination of taupe, grey and amethyst. The look is subtle but still with a "presence", which makes it great for work/daytime. But built up, this makes for a really beautiful smokey eye which goes to show you can achieve a gorgeous smokey eye without using black.

I know green eyed girls love Grace but this brown eyed girl is weighing in with a ringing endorsement for all of us as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by blondetoadie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful shade of shimmery taupe with a hint of light mauve undertones. I wear this when I am not in the mood to make myself completely up. It is a very pretty eyeshadow to compliment an (almost) bare face. Not too light and not too dark, this is also beautiful when layered over a darker brown eyeshadow for a softer smokey eye. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite eyeshadow. It compliments my gray eyes nicely.

Grace is a beautiful light, taupe brown eyeshadow that has violet, mauve, and pink undertones, and is a shimmer. It has the same level of pigmentation one would expect from Stila - it's not Urban Decay or MAC, but it's certainly higher than Lancome or Clinique.

I have mixed feeling about how, unless purchased from sephora, this product doesn't come with a palette or pot. It makes it easy to put into a palette of other colour but is inconvenient if your are looking for a very portable, single shade, as you must then purchase it a pot separately.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This shimmery mauvey taupe concoction is an absolute MUST for green eyes. I can't believe how sparkly and gorgeous they are with this shadow on! Like most Stila e/s this is an absolute dream to put on and blend. It looks great with Stila Rain e/s in the outer corner and black gel liner and loads of black mascara, not too heavy for a day look. If this ever gets d/c'ed I will cry because this is my HG purple!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty color that's a beige with slightly shimmery purple tone, or is it the other way around? Anyways, I love it and its in my 8pan. I use it with Tone(matte plum) and Barefoot Contessa which is a shimmery dark brownish purple. It's a nice shade to have with your violet colored shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by texasbelle19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm really fair with blonde hair and green eyes and this color really makes them pop. I love it. If you have green eyes then you need this color.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lisied

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this plummy taupe color, but I cannot. It doesn't have the same buttery texture as other Stila e/s I love and the color just doesn't show up on my lids.