July 26, 2014 | 1115 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - L'Occitane Ultra Moisturing Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by DNeum

I love this product!! I was house sitting and it was in the guest bathroom. I used up the rest, and didn't feel bad about it! We live in Colorado, and it is beyond dry here. I use this moisturizer on my face when I'm out of my Alba, and it doesn't make me break out. Using it on hands and elbows keeps me feeling moisturized for hours, which is a huge feat out here. If I use this once a day I definitely see a huge improvement in the softness of my skin. I was ecstatic when my parents stayed at a Four Seasons and gave me 5 bottles of it :) I will definitely be purchasing when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the actual product I ended up buying at L'occitane, and it is well worth the money to me. It has a wonderful, plain milk scent and is extremely moisturizing. I will buy this again, since it's so lovely. I feel indulgent every time I smooth it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by sedateme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If your skin is very dry and easily irritated, this is a great choice for you. I have extremely dry skin with flakes and it gets even worse after shaving. Most creams irritate my skin even more when I use them after shaving but this one is really lovely. I also used it when I had sunburn, I kept the cream in the fridge and it was really comforting. The texture is very rich so I don't recommend this to anyone who hates thick creams (you may like the shea butter lotion from L'Occitane more). The smell is clean and powdery, typical for shea butter products. This is a product that I repurchase over and over because I use it every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by shoefanatic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just tried a sample and am pretty impressed. Winter skin you might've met your match. Very clean smelling and rich.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best body cream of all time. I like calling it "heaven in a jar". I honestly feel like am some type of cherub on clouds with this stuff. It is so luxe and just boost your mood instantly. It's so moisturizing and thick and has such a nice clean scent. It's super expensive, but it's benefits are beyond a good moisturizing body cream!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2007 9:08:00 AM More reviews by lmande

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this product this week. Evidently the price has gone up - It was $38. I love it however; I use it in the morning after my shower and I can still feel that my skin is still soft when I go to bed at night. I probably should go easy on it since I seem to slather it on but I really feel that this is THE stuff that will get me through the winter months. I also love the consistency and don't find it sticky at all. It also blends, doesn't clash with any perfume I wear - a huge plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2007 3:33:00 AM More reviews by curetheworld

This is another L'Occitane product I will definitely purchase over and over again, the first being the Almond Shower Oil.

I was on a search for the perfect moisturizing cream this winter, and this is it. I really enjoy the subtle scent it has, it's a comforting smell. I always shower at night before bedtime so it was really nice to put this on before hand. It feel nice going on, it has a soft velvety texture, but sinks into skin so you don't feel like a greasy pan.

I also used it just on my feet at times, and it works great to keep them soft and smooth.

My only gripe with this product is that it doesn't last that long, and the price isn't exactly cheap. I will continue to buy it, but only in the winter time when my skin needs the extra nourishing. In the summertime.. my feet will just have to do with Nivea!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by kw2k

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry skin from head to toe in the winter. I started w/ Nivea, then Neutrogena Body Oil, on to Eucerin, and finally I tried this. This has definitely been the best for my skin. I put it on immediately after bathing in the humid bathroom. It is different from Eucerin, where I had to wait for my skin to dry before putting it on, since that product is so thick and heavy. This body cream, while thick, is very creamy and absorbs rather quickly. Everybody is different, so I would suggest that if you are looking for the best cure for you just keep trying!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by plummiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been buying one of these every winter when my skin gets really dry. I like this body cream, but it doesn't sink into my skin that quickly and it doesn't relieve my dry skin as much as I'd like. I like that it's unscented, though. I actually prefer Clinique's Deep Comfort and I think I'll be using that in the body cream formula this winter instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2005 11:32:00 AM More reviews by bettythepug

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff makes my skin so soft. The softness lasts throughout the day. I got it as part of L'Occitane Shea Butter collection. I used it up very fast. Unfortunately, it is too expensive for me to use on a regular basis. I will stick to Avon's African Shea Butter Whipped Body Balm which I usually get for $6. It's not quite as nice, but I don't feel L'Occitane's product is worth that much more money.