October 21, 2014 | 1992 users online

Body Scrubs - Calgon - ahh...spa! tropics 3-in-1 smoothing body exfoliator

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by KFoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

*Positive Reveiw*
*This reveiw is for the Calgon "take me away, ageless Mineral Scrub and Soak*
CALGON 3in1 BODY EXFOLIATOR (brown exfoliator in a tub-like package). I use this product once a week because it is a very course exfoliator although I have used everyday with no problems other then the product going away fast, in my shower using a finger size amount per body part (a little goes a long way).
Smell: I dont notice any smell.
Texture: It does feel like sand scrubbing on your body, but has a very nice silky liquid in the product.
Price: $10 CAD for large tub, $5 CAD for smaller tub - Walmart
Package: I accualy like the package for this product, it makes it easier for me to get what I want and how much I want. But it does make it easier to take way too much.
RESULTS: Immediatly after washing the product off, my skin is VERY soft and smooth. I have yet to find a body product to make my skin that soft so fast! I have NEVER noticed any complications arise because of how course the product is. Couple days after using the product my skin is still some what soft. I would use this more then once a week, but the product goes by too fast. Love the 3in1 aspect too. Love it.
-KFoxx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm the only here (so far) that would buy this again?? i love this scrub/wash. it smells amazing and lathers very well. i feel very clean but never stripped when i use this. i got this at a dollar store for $1.50CND. i had to look up this whole line again on google cuz i didnt believe the terrible reviews for this scrub. i bought 5 tubes of this...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2006 12:07:00 AM More reviews by christinekerry

I bought this at Big lots for $2.99. I thought it would be a nice tropical or marine smelling scrub. It smells nothing like that. It has a weird beachy scent, like a beach with rotting seaweed all over it. The scrub lathers nicely and can be used as a cleanser as well as an exfoliator. It actually fails miserably as a scrub. There are small white particles that feel faintly scratchy. Then there are larger black beads (kiwi seeds?) and these do nothing at all. My skin does not feel soft or smooth after using it. A huge waste of money!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2004 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this only because I found it marked down to $1.00.
As far as an exfoliant..it just feels scratchy, not like it's smoothing the skin.It's not a body wash,so I prefer Bath & Body Works.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2003 7:48:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl65

I was so excited about trying this after seeing the "ahh...spa!" line of products in Lucky magazine. I searched high and low and finally found it on the Walgreen's web site. What a disappointment. The big selling point of this product is the "tropics" aspect, complete with palm trees and kiwi fruits on the bottle. In all fairness, I do like it as a shower gel, but I just can't get used to the smell. It smells *nothing* like palm trees or kiwi fruits; in fact, it smells like shampoo or hair spray. Yuck, I don't want that smell on my body! Calgon should have added more natural and less artificial fragrance, and they would have had a winning product.