November 26, 2014 | 1626 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ameliemay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. Previously I'd been using MAC's Studio Finish concealer for years (repurchased at least three times) and I thought that was pretty much the be-all and end-all of concealers - apart from that I've tried several concealers by Maybelline (their stick concealer, Mineral Power concealer, Age Rewind). I'm exceptionally pale, probably NW10, and finding a concealer that matches my skin tone is very difficult. Drug store concealers never carry a shade quite light enough. As well as this, I have very dark under-eye circles, and I never thought a liquid-y light reflective concealer would ever have enough coverage for them. However, Lisa Eldridge uses this product in her makeup tutorials all the time, so I asked to try it - and when the makeup artist took off the Studio Finish on one eye and replaced it with the Airbrush concealer and showed me in the mirror, I was amazed! It looked SO much more natural, smooth and lovely than the MAC concealer. It didn't settle into the fine lines and just looked healthy. I either use my fingers to blend this in or the small Sigma round-top Sigmax brush. I think if you really wanted that 'no makeup' look you could wear this on its own and it would be perfect, but I actually set it with a Meow Cosmetics mineral concealer just because I do want that flawless finish and my under eye circles are quite dark. Now I'm curious about other light-reflective concealers!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by pattida1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

apologize for prior misspelled words...ahh cell phones! Would truly appreciate your advice. Patti Donnelly-Arnold

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lemon56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is great for illuminating. I like products that look natural and i can say this about the concealer, but it surely didn't last all day. After two-three hours it disappears. The coverage isn't great as well, i do have quite intense dark circles and my skin is pretty fair so it did nothing for me. Although my sister doesn't have as intense dark circles as me, she has exactly the same opinion. On the bright side, it feels great on the skin. I won't buy it again in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Suberb iluminator, not made for dark spots, my fav for under eyes. If at some point it stars to look powdery/cakey just clean the brush with biotherma and a tissue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I was looking for a replacement of my HG diorskin sculpt lifting smoothing concealer because I got somewhat bored of buying the same thing over and over again even though I have been loving it for ages. This Clinique concealer is THE perfect replacement. It's just as good. It covers fairly well without being too obvious and without sitting in every single line under the eyes. It stays on well throughout the day and doesn't dry out my skin. I have it in the lightest shade (I am quite fair) and it matches perfectly. Price? Well, I think it's like at least twice as cheap as the dior concealer so no complaints there. The packaging I am not quite crazy about. This type of brush distribution thing has never seemed particularly hygenic to me. For the rest... HG status and I will be buying it again shortly (I think mine is running out after several months of usage).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Giginessa13

It's funny, I've worked for Clinique for almost 9 years and I'm just starting to use this product again. I used to think it wasn't enough coverage, but I think it is more of a color shade issue. See, the medium shade is perfect for the summer, but it's too dark for the winter. I don't like neutral/fair because it doesn't have the peach corrective color. I would put this at HG status if I could wear it all year round but I can't. If you can fit into one of the three shades it really is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Jkeo22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I have horrible dark circles and was looking for something pretty cheap. I paid $19 bucks at sephora for the shade medium. After I draw stripes under my eyes, I let it dry a little, blend with a brush and then I use my Ben Nye Banana powder to finish off. One stick lasted a good 6 1/2 months! I bought it back in mid-January and will be heading back to sephora to pick up another one! Also, when you're about to run out of product, the clicker gets harder and harder to turn. I thought that was pretty awesome bc it's kind of like a heads up that you're running out! Definitely something I will keep in my makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by joeshmoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I tried this after watching Lisa Eldridge use it in one of her videos. I am a PPP so the lightest one is perfect for me. It doesn't sink into fine lines and personally I like it better than YSL Touche Eclat - it seems to be a tiny bit more coverage. And it's fairly reasonably priced and lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really good. I am NC35 and have shade 03 - Light, and it's doing a pretty good job. It illuminates the area under the eyes without looking odd (like YSL Touche Eclat tends to do to me... and the Dior one was not much better either) and it won't highlight wrinkles or dark circles like YSL and Dior do. It tends to look much better when I use it with Clinique's Perfectly Real makeup in shade 10 for the rest of my face, probably because the foundation is not too dark and the shade of the concealer almost matches it. In any case, this feels and looks on me by far better than YSL and Dior, the shades are realistic and not freakishly white, and I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by allonsy

I like this concealer a lot and I would say that it is sort of comparable to the Touche Eclat at about half the price. I use it under the eyes, down the nose bridge, between my brows and on my chin as a brightener and it's lovely. The only downside is that it only comes in three colors, so most people will not be able to find a match.