September 30, 2014 | 951 users online

Moisturizers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Do It Daily SPF12

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by bubbles02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only mousterizer that actually absorbs into my skin! As I have an oily complexion, most mousterizers just sit on my skin and feel so greasy! Do it daily absorbs right into my skin, and somehow covers my blemishes! Its a true wonder cream! I don't seem to get any burning or tingly sensation and I've been using this for a couple of weeks now. Its improved my skin sooo much and it helps set my foundation for the day, and helps it last. Its a bit expensive for the size of the bottle, but hey its benefit and totally worth it! I wouldn't advise anyone with sensitive skin to use it because of some people saying it burns...but if you have oily skin it completely balances the oil and by the end of the day I look really refreshed! Would definitely buy this again,

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Saavedra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this, but I'm going to need to toss it and find a new moisturizer soon. First of all, YES, it does tingle (or burn, according to others). It didn't do this at first, I used it for about 2 weeks before I started feeling it tingle. I've always had problems with moisturizers, though... It's somewhat comforting to see that I'm not the only one having a problem with this! Other reviewers have reported a BURNING (yikes!) sensation. This is good to know because it pinpoints the cause of the tingling I was feeling (not my cleanser, not my skin). You shouldn't even read the rest of my post, just stop reading here, and avoid!!!

Two other cons: 1) Like others say, it is greasy! If I am staying in the house all day, I just don't use it. If I use it, then I need to put on powder because it looks like I rubbed oil all over my face. ick. 2) The tube packaging is terrible. It doesn't seem to seal completely so the product gets all over the inner cap. Even if you clean it up (you'll need a cotton swab, you can't just swipe it off with a finger), it'll still get messy when you put the tube down. meh!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this for free from Sephora, a full size bottle, just for sampling Benefit's new perfumes and sitting for a makeover. I don't normally do makeovers if I'm not planning to buy, but the SA said she was bored. This is an average liquid moisturizer, heavy on the SPF scent. It's a tiny bit on the greasy side, but does an okay job. I do have pretty sensitive skin, and luckily have not experienced the burning sensation other reviewers have. I'll use it since it's free, but I don't plan to buy it when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this moisturizer as gratis from work. It definitely gives my skin a good amount of moisture with just a little bit of product. However, I agree with other reviews that this moisturizer has caused a burning sensation pretty much every time I can recall using it. It also leaves my skin feeling a tad bit greasy. It would be in your best interest, IMO, to use another moisturizer with at least SPF 15 and a lower price tag, which isn't too hard to find.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Kinda greasy, I would prefer one with much higher SPF, plus tinted moisturizer with SPF would be better!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Belle88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Owch! I had this put on my skin for a Benefit makeover I had recentley and my lord did it burn. The lady looked completely calm and said it would subside and that everyone gets it. WHY?! Does the ingredient that causes the burning have any positive effect? It made my cheeks and nose a horrible shade of red, so he lady had to compensate with too much foundationa nd concealer.. a ploy to make me buy more make-up? Maybe. Seemed very odd, surely using a moisturiser which makes you skin look worse (albeit softer) kind of detracts from the whole 'moisturise before applying foundation' idea?
A worthless product in my humble opinion, if basically every other cosmetic line can produce a moisturiser that softens and hydrates my skin without attempting to burn half my skin off in an apparant acid attack, then why can't Benefit? I wouldn't even take a gamble on this product, just not worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i recived a little sample of this moiusturiser, and it didnt burn my face off thank god!
i do really like it though, its very expensive though. only being SPF12, i can find a cheaper product with more SPF frankly, there arent enough good stuff about it.
what i did like was the smell and i noticed my make up staye don longer when i used this. it controlled my shine really well too.
i probably wouldnt recommend it because of the risk of the burning sensation.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by jtinch4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of it with some stuff that i bought and much like the other reviews it burned the crap out of my skin and i had to wash it off. It may work for some but not for me : /

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

this is the worst product thats ever touched my face. I put it on and it took only a nanosecond for my skin to burn like crazy. i literally pushed my husband away from the sink to get water on my face as fast as possible. HORRIBLE!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Sour

I got a sample of this stuff. When I first opened it, it smelt so good! But guess what happened when I put this on my face? It burnt! Trust me girls, there are better moisturizers out there… don’t waste your money on this one.