August 22, 2014 | 1055 users online

Lip Gloss - mark - Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss - Player

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by tornadotigress

This is the gold shade of the glosses that Mark currently carries in this line. It's been around for as long as I can remember, and I can see why: it warms up even the palest of complexions with it's sheer bronze color and highly reflective gold sparkles. This is that sun-kissed glow lip gloss you want when going to the beach. The only con to this product is that it seems to deliver a lot of product with one application, which makes it a little messy for someone with a small mouth like myself. Oh, and you want to be careful not to close it too tight if you have it on a hook-up connector, because it could get stuck, and you might end up having to take the connector off and twist the cap off between your teeth.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by SukieZW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very decent lip gloss for the price. The staying power is decent, very moisturizing, has a nice minty scent and I don't think it's stick at all. Only down size is you get very little, but that's ok if you like to pack your purse full of goodies like I do. I've repurchased this gloss several times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't my favorite color ever but it's still pretty. Very shimmery bronze. My coloring is more neutral, not warm. My sister has olive skin, so I'm going to see if she'll like it. I'll still wear it though when I'm going for a bronzy look all over.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by InfamousBabyJ

I got this is one of those holiday packages that Avon/Mark offer. I got a bunch of different Mark glosses and I don't like any of them. This one is ok, but the lipgloss feels SO chunky on my lips and it's extremely sticky. I wouldn't recommend any of these products and would rather buy something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by bangernosh

This color is a little deceiving in the tube. I thought it wouldn't be flattering but I was wrong. It looks like a shimmery bronzy color on my lips, but in the tube it looks browner. Fortunately, this is one of those colors that looks better on than in the package(my coloring is warm toned). It reminds me a bit of CG Wetslicks Sugar Maple. These glosses are small, however that is a good thing for me because I have tons of lip products. Staying power is decent and it's fairly moisturizing. I really like this color and these glosses, so they are a definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty golden, nude color, with just the right amount of shimmer....not too much. I just wish it came with more!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by mountain_blue

This is a great inexpensive gloss for those natural makeup days. It's the perfect coppery shade with just the right amount of shimmer (not chunky glitter like some glosses). The texture is not terribly sticky, yet is pretty long lasting. I can see this sheer shade working very well for pretty much any skin tone. The tube is quite small but I find this convenient for carrying around and the price allows me to repurchase often without worry.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2005 11:01:00 AM More reviews by j2blue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A great little system I like the hook up idea. The lip gloss in player is a good color. Very warmish bronze. The gloss is fine nothing bad nothing magic...just a nice lipgloss. I prefer lipfusion and Sally Hansen->Diamond Lip Gloss. I know sally hansen seem weird but treat yourself to a antique bronze it is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 12:39:00 PM More reviews by edenssixthday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous "sunny" color that looks phenomenal on my LLL skin when I have a good summer tan. I don't think I'd wear it any time other than summer time, but it's pretty and shimmery and applies smoothly and evenly and lasts a long time. Yet another great GBG item!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 2:57:00 PM More reviews by partymartyw

I am really loving mark glosses- minty smell and no stickiness. Player is a frosty bronze with sparkles. I love the hookups!