September 2, 2014 | 1966 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Wet Shine Diamonds - sparkling sands

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Discontinued...This is a pretty sheer nude with golden shimmer and shiny. Packaged in a Pink tube .13oz

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I was looking for a more nude lipcolor. I really like the way it looks on the lips, sheer bronzey gold. The glitter is a tiny bit gritty but I can live with it. I wish it lasted longer on my lips, but for the price I like it, and will try more colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2005 9:05:00 AM More reviews by keahi

IF you like sheer lippies, I think this line provides some fun, cheap d/s options to play with. I've tried a lot of them and this one is one of my favorites from the line. A sparkly neutral nude with a tinge of bronze. This won't last long on your lips at all but most sheer l/s don't anyways so they're really not worse than average. The glitter is somewhat grittier than you will get in higher end lippies of the same nature, but I did not find this to be a problem for me. Overall, I recommend this line if you like sheers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2005 4:52:00 PM More reviews by babygirlraerae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love everything about this lipstick. The color, consistency, shine, packaging and it lasts a good amount of time as well. I would recommend this to anybody who likes a glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 6:23:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sparkling Sand is a nice golden nude-y beige. It's looks great with dark/smokey eye make-up. Definitely a keeper. I took off one lippie just because you can find many similar shades, but I like the formula of the WSD line, moisty and shiny.