August 28, 2014 | 1685 users online

Skincare - Body - Caress - Moisturizing Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 11:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this body wash! They all smell really good and lather up well. Plus they are moisturizing! You get a lot of body wash for a reasonable price. I would buy these again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 3:39:00 AM More reviews by princesswendy85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this body wash. I bought the Berry-scented type, and I was truly impressed. It lathers up nicely and smells great. There's not much more to say other than that this body wash is very reasonably priced and is just as good as Bath and Body Works' shower gel and body wash. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2005 1:56:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this is Berry Indulging, and i really like it. It leaves my skin softer then any other body wash I have tried. It also smells great, but the smell doesn't stay on your skin (thank goodness!) but it's nice to smell during my morning shower, it wakes me up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2004 1:21:00 AM More reviews by seaglass

I bought this stuff because I love the smell of the original bar. However, this stuff smells nothing like that. I'm not overly picky about my body washes though. It makes me feel really clean, and doesn't leave a scent on my skin. Yeah, I'll buy this again. One note, it might be too drying in the wintertime. Ironic, eh?

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2004 4:02:00 PM More reviews by urusa

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a gift set,its just so-so

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by vanillasugardream

I admit to buying a knockoff store brand of this (Family Dollar) but, I have used the original and it's very rich, moisturizing, and has a pleasant, clean, springtime scent. Cleanses well without overdrying, lathers well, too. I can't tell the difference between the name brand and knockoff, either. My daughter loves both.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Oceanne311

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

All I got from this was a horrid case of the itchies. There's something in it that my skin definitely does not like. And it smells weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2004 5:51:00 AM More reviews by sandyshoes2

Like all of you, I have used a LOT of body washes in my day, but always come back to this one. I have adored the smell of Caress for years, reminds me of a summer day. Leaves my skin really soft. For the price, you can't beat it. I love Caress!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2003 7:32:00 PM More reviews by rahsfut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For a cheap body wash, this is the best. Leaves my skin clean and smooth.