October 1, 2014 | 1054 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by shoen

been using it for years! the absolute best!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Princessamata

Wow. Idk what all the negative reviews are for but I def love this concealer . It is a but thick so if you don't know how to apply makeup..yes it will look cakey .. However it conceals well and when blended it works like a charm !

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by ksk07

I would not recommend this for the under eye area.. Too thick and would def sit in fine lines. This does a pretty descent job at concealing blemishes, however. I'm very fair and the yellow tone still blends well with my foundation. Not my favorite in the world, but it does the job and is a descent price. It took me over a year to finish a tube up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this yellow concealer and ONLY this yellow concealer for years. I have always been happy with it although after recently reading some negative reviews, I thought I might venture out and try some other concealers with the excitement of finding something even better! The result? I'm sticking with this bad boy.
I agree with the reviews that it is thick and difficult to blend IF applied straight onto the skin. I however, 'warm' it by wiping a swatch on the back of my hand, then vigorously rubbing my fingertip into it and thus applying what's on my finger under my eye in a patting motion. I've even found this effective enough to do AFTER I have applied my foundation. As I have used it for years, it has withstood the test of a full day's nursing, a full day in the office, a full music festival, a full and sweaty party night etc etc. I have never had issues with caking, flakiness or drying of the eyes and it rates highly in terms of coverage.
My only gripe would be the pretty hefty price increase it has endured over the years - BOO! But the packaging is nice and simple and the product itself is definitely on my list of all things good!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Danielle1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would definitely not recommend this product. When I apply it under my eyes and try to blend it in, it looks all flakey and starts to come off. I was very disappointed, it was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by AHarmer

been using this for years! I've tried others and I always come back to this. tip: use over foundation. its awesome.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I only need to try out a concealer once to see if it works. I have the green one because of all of my red, inflamed acne. I see that it works well to color correct & to hide my blemishes. Of course it won't take care of really big honking zits but it makes them at least not red which for me is a HUGE plus. I don't care much for packaging as in I'm not picky about it, so the lipstick type tube is no problem. Please be aware that since it is a color corrector it always has to go over primer but under foundation or else you will look green. That's the whole point...I will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

Overall rating: 3 packaging: 2 I'm not bothered about the packaging, the product isn't that great. It's really cakey and too light, leaving a greyish tint on my skin. It goes okay under foundation but nothing special and the undertones were not yellow enough. It is average and gives medium coverage on spots etc. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by violetsky88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Simply put, do not waste your money. Here's why.

As a color corrector this product fails because the yellow pigmentation is too weak; it goes on too pale and consequently leaves a grayish look on my brown skin. I am familiar with using yellow color correctors in order to neutralize the purple circles under my eyes. This is not yellow enough to work.

It goes on looking textured and obvious; which is undesirable for a corrector or concealer. The product is too dry to work with.

I've tried it both on its own and underneath a concealer; both were fails.

Save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Lj806

DO NOT BUY!!

Bigest waste of $10 EVER!

Bought the yellow to correct my dark undereyes, its is thick, sticky and unblendable, if you try to blen, it rubs away.

STEP AWAY!!