Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer looks fine, like your everday coverstick. but in reality, it looks terrible, cakey and gross once on skin.

It doesnt conceal circles, but ilumiate them more!

It gets so shiny and greasy after a few hours of wear.

Not enough shades.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

One of the worst concealers I have used. This was not a corrector by any means. How on earth is this still around?
Very dry, cakey, and very unnatural looking.
I tried several shades and none of them looked like true skin tones.
It was hard to apply and very hard to blend out. It looked very mask like accentuated everything you are trying to cover.

Extremely average concealer.
There weren't a lot of shades available and they were all too pale for me, which was the initial downfall as soon as i applied the product. On blemishes, it covers well, however after just 10 minute or so, it began cracking, flaking and looking patchy, even though i set it with a powder. It's too thick to apply under the eyes and immediately creased and caked up. I tried using it for highlighting but it just made the rest of my makeup look cakey and nothing blended out nicely on top of it.
Overall the main problem is that the product is too dry and stiff to cover anything effectively (for me at least) and look good.
I won't be repurchasing this.

I like it. The odd part is that i dont have a lot of reasons to do so. It does not blend well and is unable to cover the redness of my nose

I've always had a hard time finding concealer. Anything I tried either looked too orange or was my foundation color (I'm so pale that concealers, which are already lighter in color, fit me). When I found this it was perfect. For a drug store concealer it's pretty good. It stays on better than a liquid. Only negative side is that it doesn't conceal blemishes too well.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in white to use for contouring (not concealing). Applying too much makes me look really chalky and unnatural. I have light skin so the white works if I use a little bit and blend a lot! There is no illuminating property which makes sense because it's a concealer. The consistency is thin and light which is good. It spreads easy, but takes a lot of extra blending to even look remotely natural. The lasting power is probably around 4-6 hours. After that it tends to fade and leave your skin looking bare. I have found it does dry my skin a bit too and I have normal skin. The price is okay at $4, but a little much for a basic concealer stick. It is just okay performance wise and I will continue to use mine until it's gone, but probably wont repurchase.

I have bad chest and back acne so I usually use this to cover it up and it gives me great coverage. I have it in green and I usually have to put a nude concealer over top so my skin looks the same colour as my face and not green. It covers all of my pimples so you can`t even see them. It doesn't get cakey and it looks pretty natural. My only complaint is that it doesn't stay on very well. When I have a jacket on and take it off after a while it rubs off onto my jacket.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this to cover acne marks/scars (the purple ones). The colour is not good, too pale for me, and makes me look ashy. The next shade is too dark and orange.. The concealer itself looks cakey but covers NOTHING! My acne marks were still visible when I patted the concealer on the spots to blend it. It also doesn't work on active pimples. The redness and the bump were visible even more with this on. I don't get it, it is creamy but it is cakey and offers no coverage.. I hate wasting products but I can't use it at all.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this to use for the dark circles under the eye, and I frequently suffer from getting dry skin around my eye, this only accentuates the dry skin, leaves me looking blotchy under the eyes and does nothing for the circles. If blended really well with the correct other products (complete hit and miss) it looks alright.
But if I'm looking particularly tired and rundown this does not provide adequate coverage, and it cakes into the skin creases and wrinkles if you either attempt to layer it for a better coverage or accidentally put too much on. I've tried both over and under my foundation, I always wear primer and I moisturise the skin around my eyes with coconut oil morning and evening.
However I found the green version of this quite good on my chin/cheeks for light-mild redness.

I used to use this product all the time, however I found it extremely hard to blend in! I also found it to leave a very cakey look when using mineral over the top of it. I still use this if I run out of my normal concealer, however I won't go out of my way to repurchase it.

Popular Primer/ Correctors