Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.2

on 6/9/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this to cover acne marks/scars (the purple ones). The colour is not good, too pale for me, and makes me look ashy. The next shade is too dark and orange.. The concealer itself looks cakey but covers NOTHING! My acne marks were still visible when I patted the concealer on the spots to blend it. It also doesn't work on active pimples. The redness and the bump were visible even more with this on. I don't get it, it is creamy but it is cakey and offers no coverage.. I hate wasting products but I can't use it at all.

on 5/20/2015 7:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this to use for the dark circles under the eye, and I frequently suffer from getting dry skin around my eye, this only accentuates the dry skin, leaves me looking blotchy under the eyes and does nothing for the circles. If blended really well with the correct other products (complete hit and miss) it looks alright.
But if I'm looking particularly tired and rundown this does not provide adequate coverage, and it cakes into the skin creases and wrinkles if you either attempt to layer it for a better coverage or accidentally put too much on. I've tried both over and under my foundation, I always wear primer and I moisturise the skin around my eyes with coconut oil morning and evening.
However I found the green version of this quite good on my chin/cheeks for light-mild redness.

on 2/22/2015 11:23:00 PM

I used to use this product all the time, however I found it extremely hard to blend in! I also found it to leave a very cakey look when using mineral over the top of it. I still use this if I run out of my normal concealer, however I won't go out of my way to repurchase it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It's minty!
It's green!
It's.. a color-correcting concealer!

Most of all, it works. No caking, no drying out my skin, just a really effective concealer which does exactly what it says it will do.

Naturally I'm going to buy out Rite-Aid's stocks lest Maybelline decides to discontinue.

Did I mention it smells minty? It smells minty. Mintylicious. Mintastic. Mintasmic.

Yeah, I should probably stop now.

on 2/6/2015 6:46:00 PM

Love this! I only use it on blemishes but it covers so well! I have recommended to friends and I will be buying again when I need to. I don't use it under my eyes because it seems to cake up a little. It blends well and covers the redness on my face. The price is great too.

on 12/28/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love it so good considering the price

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

😩 the coverage is amazing and it doesn't wear off ! It's also great for under the eyebrows ! I wish it was a little more creamy, but whose complaining at that price

on 6/28/2014 12:13:00 AM

been using it for years! the absolute best!

on 5/18/2014 11:21:00 PM

Wow. Idk what all the negative reviews are for but I def love this concealer . It is a but thick so if you don't know how to apply makeup..yes it will look cakey .. However it conceals well and when blended it works like a charm !

on 5/14/2014 9:37:00 AM

I would not recommend this for the under eye area.. Too thick and would def sit in fine lines. This does a pretty descent job at concealing blemishes, however. I'm very fair and the yellow tone still blends well with my foundation. Not my favorite in the world, but it does the job and is a descent price. It took me over a year to finish a tube up.

Popular Primer/ Correctors