Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.2

on 2/22/2015 11:23:00 PM

I used to use this product all the time, however I found it extremely hard to blend in! I also found it to leave a very cakey look when using mineral over the top of it. I still use this if I run out of my normal concealer, however I won't go out of my way to repurchase it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It's minty!
It's green!
It's.. a color-correcting concealer!

Most of all, it works. No caking, no drying out my skin, just a really effective concealer which does exactly what it says it will do.

Naturally I'm going to buy out Rite-Aid's stocks lest Maybelline decides to discontinue.

Did I mention it smells minty? It smells minty. Mintylicious. Mintastic. Mintasmic.

Yeah, I should probably stop now.

on 2/6/2015 6:46:00 PM

Love this! I only use it on blemishes but it covers so well! I have recommended to friends and I will be buying again when I need to. I don't use it under my eyes because it seems to cake up a little. It blends well and covers the redness on my face. The price is great too.

on 12/28/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love it so good considering the price

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

😩 the coverage is amazing and it doesn't wear off ! It's also great for under the eyebrows ! I wish it was a little more creamy, but whose complaining at that price

on 6/28/2014 12:13:00 AM

been using it for years! the absolute best!

on 5/18/2014 11:21:00 PM

Wow. Idk what all the negative reviews are for but I def love this concealer . It is a but thick so if you don't know how to apply makeup..yes it will look cakey .. However it conceals well and when blended it works like a charm !

on 5/14/2014 9:37:00 AM

I would not recommend this for the under eye area.. Too thick and would def sit in fine lines. This does a pretty descent job at concealing blemishes, however. I'm very fair and the yellow tone still blends well with my foundation. Not my favorite in the world, but it does the job and is a descent price. It took me over a year to finish a tube up.

on 5/13/2014 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I have been using this yellow concealer and ONLY this yellow concealer for years. I have always been happy with it although after recently reading some negative reviews, I thought I might venture out and try some other concealers with the excitement of finding something even better! The result? I'm sticking with this bad boy.
I agree with the reviews that it is thick and difficult to blend IF applied straight onto the skin. I however, 'warm' it by wiping a swatch on the back of my hand, then vigorously rubbing my fingertip into it and thus applying what's on my finger under my eye in a patting motion. I've even found this effective enough to do AFTER I have applied my foundation. As I have used it for years, it has withstood the test of a full day's nursing, a full day in the office, a full music festival, a full and sweaty party night etc etc. I have never had issues with caking, flakiness or drying of the eyes and it rates highly in terms of coverage.
My only gripe would be the pretty hefty price increase it has endured over the years - BOO! But the packaging is nice and simple and the product itself is definitely on my list of all things good!

on 3/30/2014 8:12:00 PM

I would definitely not recommend this product. When I apply it under my eyes and try to blend it in, it looks all flakey and starts to come off. I was very disappointed, it was a waste of money.

Popular Primer/ Correctors