September 22, 2014 | 1869 users online

Palettes - mark - Favorite Colors Make Your Own Face Case

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by babs1721

For the price you cannot beat mark! I have used much higher end make up that have not been as pigmented and greta results!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne

this are great palettes. they are very inexpensive. i have a about 5 palettes but in different sizes. the i mark shadows are really nice and cheap. a nice alternative for mac.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I now have 2 of these and they are both full. ;-) I really like the idea I can mix and match a palette with the shades I want for the day, or a weekend trip to the coast. The new brushes are pretty good actually for on the go. They are double ended. The shadow brush is great for on the go and the blush brush is pretty small for blush, but it can work in a pinch. I use it for blending the shadows. I love the push to open, it saves my nails, and I appreciate the see through top for instant grab. I think this product could be used for a various number of brands that use magnetic bottoms, square, or round. The mirror is tiny and long, but I never use a compact mirror for applying shadows. These are a great addition to any makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Sorvy

Its a nice idea. Its plastic, see through, average looking. The ability of magnetic snap in color combinations of blush and eyeshadow is nifty. It has a small strip mirror that really doesn't work well for applying blush. Fine for eyeshadow though. The brush that it comes with is lousy for picking up color...its a toss away too. I only bought it because I wanted it to put the Mark blush I bought in it...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2008 6:23:00 AM More reviews by kittydelight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good news ladies... they brought back the Mega size palette after discontinuing it for awhile!! (fits 8 eyeshadows or 4 eyeshadows and 2 blushes. I know, perfect right?) It's now even better than ever... instead of the one crappy applicator they gave you, they now have 2 double sided applicators. One side is a blush brush, and the other is a proper eyeshadow brush (not the stupid sponge ones they used to have).

Oh yeah, I believe they also changed the name of the product too. It's no longer "Favorite Colors- Make Your Own Face Case", on the website they call them the "Snap to It- Custom Color Palette", so if anyone has trouble finding the review for the palette... this is it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by cincrisis

I have a few of these. The idea is brilliant! So convenient and portable and mix-and-matchable. Especially good for beginners experimenting with their colour palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 7:12:00 PM More reviews by kelpri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are such great, sturdy palettes. I have 3 megas, 6 mezzos, and one mini, and they're all holding up really well. They're designed simply - clear plastic so that you can see the color of your eyeshadows, with a black band at the bottom that has the logo printed on it. I'll continue to repurchase as long as mark keeps making enough eyeshadows and blushes for me to keep having to repurchase the palettes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful palette. Very sleek design and high quality. I find that the minis can be difficult to open for someone with dexterity problems, but the bigger ones are easy. Mark e/s are huge! In the h/e world, the packaging would be much bigger and bulkier but these palettes are thin. All the cases are clear so you get to see what's in there but the a slim mirror is also there. Really nice design and incredibly inexpensive. Gotta hand it to Avon. I'm proud to be a rep.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2007 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Miluiel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these palettes. I tried a Bonne Bell version of this idea several years ago, but hated it (the BB was cardboard and had room for two tiny round e/s pans). Then I became a mark. rep, and got one of the mezzo cases in my first order. I am IN LOVE with these palettes - I currently have 2 mezzos and a mega, plus I ordered a mini for my mom (she loves the After Glo blush). I do wish that there were more options to fill the case, but we've been requesting that for a looong time and it's yet to happen.

And I have to say, mark.'s packaging looks much better than Covergirl's new design, not to mention holding a lot more product for roughly the same price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by kchan99

I was pleasantly surprised by how well the magnets hold the eyeshadow pans. I also like the idea of the recessed magnet. The best thing is that I am free to move the eye shadows around and transfer from a larger case to the smaller case that only holds 2 shadows.