October 31, 2014 | 1201 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a love affair with eyeshadows and I keep coming back to these! They are well worth it and you can change out the colors as you like. Wonderful product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

These eyeshadoes are very good. Great colour range and inexpensive. The only downside is some of the light colours are very shiny and you do have to buy a case but like a previous reviewer wrote, they don't cost much. Less expensive than MAC and Bobbie Brown for almost the same results.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have two full 8 shadow pallets of thesse and can do alot of differnt looks with them.They blend very well and have good staying power.The only real negitive is that you would pretty much have to buy a case for it because it just comes in a very thin plastic case.But the pallets are pretty cheap and come in 2,4 or 8 shadow spaces. All in all a very good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by AudB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think these are the best inexpensive eyeshadows around. The colour line is similar to Urban Decay (very trendy) and the pigmentation is very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 7:20:00 AM More reviews by greekmom2005

These are absolutely fabulous.

I am a bit of a make up junkie. I spend way too much on it. These shadows are the best shadows I have come across, and at $5 each they are a bargain to say the least.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have had nothing but success with mark. shadows. (I'm also terminally old-school and still use foam eye shadow applicators for the best result.) Recently, I was craving the UD Naked palette and couldn't find one anywhere they were sold out. I looked through my current stash of mark. shadows, and then browsed the catalog in order to put together my own palette with a similar theme. I'm not saying mine is an exact dupe, but damn it's close and it totally satisfied my craving. These retail $6CAD ea., which is a steal compared to MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by worldtraveler05

My friend is a Mark rep, so I decided it was time to try the products she sells.

I started out with the neutrals because that is what I use everyday and used them for a long time before actually only one was used up and I had to order another one. At $5 each it's not a bad price I think.

Especially when paired with Urban Decays eyeshadow primer (which I only recently started doing), I feel these eyeshadows add some great color to the eyes. Yes you will have to apply a couple times, but I still think they are pretty worth it especially considering the price is pretty good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by onethousandcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are really great in pretty much all aspects:

Price for the amount: the pans are pretty generously sized for the price; it'll be ages before I use up even the neutral colors I use often (3-4 times a week).

Packaging: there are palettes you can buy to customize, and I have a couple, but I've been using an eyeshadow pan right in the little disposable plastic container it comes in with no problems. The best is that I don't feel bad about ignoring the colors I hate, because I just don't buy those!

Colors: there's a pretty good selection that mark. adds to occasionally. There's matte, shimmer, and "shimmerier" (there's no hard core glitter, which is fine, I would use those very sparingly and not often, if ever). There are basic colors and fun colors, so you can play around.

Wear: these stay on! I never have to worry about the color fading mysteriously off my skin, or settling into a barely-there version of the color I applied, etc. I don't use a primer and don't want to bother with one, so that's a big plus for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by tina1wina13

Ok so I have the Mega Palette to place all my stuff in.

- The blushes are amazing except they are all shimmery so if you are a matte blush person stay away from mark.
- the shadows in general are all amazing! I love them, great pigmentation AWESOME staying power and also they are a great size and will last forever.
-All the customizable palettes are absolutely gorgeous, in fact * true story*!
My mom saw my MAC 15 pro pan palette and said it was UGLY and looked cheap =( Then when she saw my first mark. palette holder ( this was awhile back when I barely beacame a rep and they gave me a medium sized one) she said that if they made one larger than that I should get it because the MAC one is ugly. So just about a week ago I ordered the large custom palette and it is prettier than my mac palette ( even though of course the MAC shadows are much better because of the color selection ) But anyway the mark custom palette is prettier and sleeker than the mac 15 pro pan palette. mark. shadows are really good, if you are a MAC addict you will love them trust me I did!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

A great shadow for the price! They're a nice size, too, so they'll last forever. There isn't the greatest selection of colours available, but I haven't run into one yet I really didn't like. Sure, like all brands, some colours are better than others, but overall, I've been continually impressed, especially with the neutral shades (Nomadic, Fairydust and Magic are my favourites of those that I own). I love that a lot of the available colours are matte/satin textures since those are harder to find in cheaper brands, and I don't own all that many mattes to begin with. They wear well on me even without a base (no creasing), though like most shadows, the colours are a lot more vibrant with one.

My favourite thing about these shadows, though, it that they're customizable. I love that you can put blushes and eyeshadows in one palette, to create a complete look. I really like the actual palettes, too (though I could do without the brushes/brush compartment) they're quite sleek, and I like that you can actually see the colours without opening them. When you own a bazillion shadows it's nice to not have to open every palette to find what you're looking for. Definitely recommend! Mark continually impresses me with their quality products, and is quickly becoming one my favourite brands.