August 21, 2014 | 1810 users online

Blush - mark - Good Glowing Powder Blush -After Glow

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by roaker

I did not like this blush at all. I have been trying to find a good dupe for Nars Orgasm, but this is definately no it. Even if I was not looking for a dupe, this blush still stinks. It gives and old lady pop of color. Don't understand the great reviews.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by betseylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this blush because I heard it was a great dupe for my favorite blush, Nars Orgasm. I tried it but it barely even shows up on my skin and I'm about a nc 35. I tried putting more on then my face looked too pink. Maybe it would work on really really pale skin, but it didn't look like Orgasm to me, like I wanted.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by ScarletAuroraMB

I love the peachy pink color with the gold specks of shimmer it has in it. Its VERY pigmented and on fair girls be careful not to overdo it. It lasts all day, and it's beautiful in the summertime because i love how the sun catches the gold specks it looks like my skin is glowing on the inside! Lol. My only small con is the packaging.. i dont like that you have to buy the blush itself, and then the case for it. And im not a fan of strip-pan blushes, i prefer the circle shape pans.. but it's not a monster deal i can live with it. Lol. I probably would not repurchase, simply because i like to try new products, and this pan will last a long time already!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by sclsandoval

OMG I just got this blush and I am in love! I used NARS Orgasm before this and decided to try the Mark brand since it was soooo cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by mar68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush! The color is so beautiful, I have ordered it for three of my friends. I had the NARS Orgasm and I have to say I love this blush more. You can't beat the price. I'm so glad I gave Avon a chance

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NC25-30 with yellow undertone. Dupe for Orgasm so tried it. Peachy-pink on me. No glitter, just slight shimmer (don't like too much shimmer). Looks like natural flush rather than muddy. Orgasm screams obvious on me. Just a light hand works so the small pan will last a while. Very affordable but lots of other brands/shades to try so won't repurchase. Cons: have to buy the container to store it in or the blush will get battered. I use a proper blush brush rather than the one that the container comes with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very good dupe to NARS Orgasm blush; it's also very affordable. It has a nice amount of pigmentation and it doesn't go OTT as far as shimmer is concerned. This is a must-have, IMHO, especially if you want the Orgasm look without paying the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this blush. I've always been a fan of mark because of their low price and high quality. It's peachy coral, quite shimmery, pigmented, last all day long for me. For $8, this blush worth every penny. The only thing I would hope for is a compact for this blush. I hate to put it in the clear fragile palette.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by ancal89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I want to say this is a pretty good dupe for NARS Orgasm blush because they look very similar. This is a very pretty blush and is very pigmented however it's a bit too sparkly for my taste and for my pale skin I would prefer a more rosey colored blush. I also wish Mark sold their blushes in compacts instead of cheap plastic containers. Overall this is a nice blush but just too sparkly for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My HG blush since Milani changed their Orgasm dupe.

Great color, peachy/pink with just the right amount of shimmer (probably less shimmer than Orgasm, or least less glitter than Orgasm). It doesn't take much and, at the price, it's really a bargain, especially compared to $28 for NARS.

I think this blush would go great on any skin tone, although darker complexions might have to use a little bit more of it for full effect. I've never had any problem with it irritating my cheeks, which Orgasm sometimes did (those harsh glitter flakes, I'm assuming).

I've tried several MARK blushes and loved them all, but this is my all-time favorite. I think anyone who likes Orgasm would like this product as well (and have enough money leftover for a couple of lip glosses, LOL).