July 24, 2014 | 1847 users online

Fragrances - Sephora - Vanille Note parfum spray

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this in the 0.16 fl oz size in a swap. Wow! It smells soooo good! A nice, sweet vanilla. The spray tube is cute, too, small and clear with a black cap and sprayer. Thanks to the great MUAer who passed this my way!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by ameliab86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been addicted to this for the past few years..unfortunately they are discontinuing it! I was hoping to go to the website and stock up...but they're out of them there too. The bottles are pretty leaky, but they last a long time and smell wonderful :) If only i could find a replacement...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Cheapchic

Pro: Simple, easy to wear vanilla scent that's easy on the pocketbook. Compact and great for travel. Con: Not very complex, lid falls off easy and can leak.

Overall, I would definitely repurchase this scent. Very pleasant and great for a cold fall or winter day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2004 6:46:00 AM More reviews by shejustlaughs

I hate strong perfumes but this has a nice, light vanilla scent - like vanilla extract. When people came near me they said "it smells like vanilla icing." The bottle is tiny enough to slip into your pocket if you wanted to carry it around, but it lasts so you probably wouldn't need to. The bottle leaked a little bit. I'd still repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Varla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cute bottle and very cheap. The vanilla smell is nice, a little like cream soda. A clone of the child's perfume "Teddy Bear" by the drugstore brand "Juice Bar".

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2003 4:54:00 PM More reviews by tartanplaid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product. It lasts for many hours and the scent stays true. The price is very affordable as well. I buy these in bulk! The matching shower gel is very nice as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 8:12:00 PM More reviews by morganlayne_h

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a really nice vanilla w/ surprising staying power. I loooove vanillas but I'm picky about them. This one wasn't sickening or too cheapy smelling like some.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2003 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Koobie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ended up only buying this from Sephora because I needed to spend $3 to qualify for free S&H. This Vanille Spray was exactly $3! Perfect! Well when I got it I was equally impressed with how cute it was - and how it smelled! It smells sorta musky and warm and yummy. Though after a while the scent can be sorta overwhelming and sugary sweet. I try not to spray as much on and it seems to be much better. Best $3 I could have spent!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2003 1:32:00 AM More reviews by rfright

Of all the fragrances I wear, this is the only one that gets comments every time. So cheap, portable, yummy- sometimes the simplest things are the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by LipstickChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this! The scent is great and so cheap! I love the little bottle. I want more!