July 29, 2014 | 1900 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Pantene Smooth and Sleek Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by monka191

Good conditioned, makes hair soft and nice in touch, and you don't have to leave it for a long time before washing it off.
However, it makes hair oily, so use it one in a while.
Overall quite satisfied with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by bb158

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is really, really fantastic. It has improved the condition of my hair drastically, to the point where I have been able to grow my hair very long, with NO breakage or damage. At one point, (before pantene conditioner) my hair was falling out in the shower, thin at the ends, i had to cut it short. When i started using pantene, i noticed that it stopped falling out in the shower, during brushing, it was growing long, and the condition was great. Keep in mind, I have platinum blonde hair, i bleach my hair 7 shades up. It is very long too. This product seems to coat my hair in a layer of silicone, which seems to protect it and stop it falling out essentially- perfect for a platinum blonde. It is also really cheap. If you want to grow your hair long, with no breakage- go for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It akes my hair so soft witalong with the other siter product the pantene shampoo, it makes my hair so perfectly smooth with boucy waves tol growing curls in the bottom of my hair, I have Ombre hairstyle (newest hairstyle very popular and still is right now especially with the biggest celebrities, singers, actresses, Tv Stars, Disney stars even, movie stars, and more in this year of 2013) light brown (my nautral colour) up to my shoulders, and light strawbery blonish- or and-light red all the way down to my backside. It keeps my hair in tact, Garnieris much better, butt this is a great secpond, ad finesse is thuirs, and tressemme is fourthand Suave is fifth, and willow Lake is sixth, Loreal is seven and Matrix is number eight, pantene is populr and leaves my hair soft, smooth, silky, renwable, flexable and fixed up, especially for styling with a curling iron or a straigtening iron. I would love to buy more pantenes merchandise shampoo and condotioner with the hairpray, when this is finished from top of the bottles to the bottoms, tuppers, so this is what I say hey, hey I get these as a good eal for the peice, not so bad

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This conditioner is my HG hair product out of everything I use.
I have very coarse, color treated hair and whenever I try another conditioner, my hair just does not look or feel the same. I have been using this consistently for years and always have this in the shower. It leaves my hair moisturized but not greasy, soft and manageable and smooth.
Love it and always stock up when it goes on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by hikari001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this shampoo and conditioner on and off for the past few years and have never experienced any problem until recently. Did they change the formula or something? Anyways, I have a really full and thick hair, so much so that I always tell my hairdresser to give it layers so it will thin my hair out. However, during the past few months, I started to notice that my hair has fallen a lot more than usual and it has also gotten quite thin and feels a lot lighter. My scalp would get very very itchy and get lots of dandruff, and I couldn't figure out why. Then I started researching about Pantene and found a lot of similar cases, therefore I decided to try and move on to another shampoo and conditioner and all those problem stopped immediately after the switch. Will never go back to using Pantene.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be fair I haven't used it, just wanted to comment on AlisonJane's comment. I know, right?? I have always washed my hair and showered daily (hello, basic hygiene anyone?) and cannot understand how in the magazines etc. you always see people saying not to wash your hair every day. WTF??? And as an aside, a hairstylist once told me that during her training, they looked at hair under a microscope that had used Pantene products, and there was MOLD at the root!! MOLD?!??? Sheesh, if that's not enough to put a person off Pantene, what is????? Fail!! Much fail!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One word - crap.

Just a query -
How on earth can people go 3,4 or 5 days without washing their hair? It's disgusting! I like to have nice, clean, fresh hair so wash it every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

the only thing i keep coming back to. all of the other shampoo+cond's, i will use for a hot second then never return. pantene is good in my book. only product that actually makes a difference in my hair

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair is very smooth afterwards so I would use it sometimes. But I find it hard to wash out and I suspect that the reason it's so smooth is because of what's left behind in my hair. It's not 'cleaning', more...covering.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Didn't hate it but I didn't love it.