October 24, 2014 | 1705 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker Soda Flavors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Lipsmackers for years and at the age of 33, I still love 'em. They are just so fun! Who can resist a lip balm that smells like cotton candy or strawberry cheesecake? I can't for sure. Last week I was at a Walgreens in Missouri and got an 8 pack of the Coca-Cola flavors for $1.50! I was stoked to say the least and I'm having so much fun with them. I have tried most of the flavors and my favorite so far is the orange Fanta. I also love the Dr. Pepper one and have been using it on and off for ages since it has some color. I know that these are marketed to little girls and teens but who cares? To me, these are a smile in a tube and I will always buy them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by KatiePeanut

Sadly, where I live lip smackers are so expensive :( and we don't have Dr Pepper here which I'd really like to try!
Last week I bought a 6 pack of Coca-Cola soda lip smackers. They are fantastic.
The set includes coke, coke vanilla, fanta orange, fanta grape, fanta strawberry and sprite. It comes in a cute coke tin.
For this set of 6, it cost me $32. Very expensive for soda lip balms!
My favourite smelling ones are coke vanilla and fanta grape.
All of them, except the fanta grape are very moisturizing. The fanta grape made my lips puff up, itch and peel! Still love the smell though.
The sprite one is pretty weak scent wise. I can't really smell if at all. I have the liquid versions of sprite, coke and vanilla coke and ALL of the liquids smell stronger and better than the balms.
The packaging was great. A cute collective tin.
I would buy again, but reluctantly because of the price :(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by VioletAutumn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

These are good, and unique, but they dont give enough moisture for me and there now very drying i dont remember the old versions of lipsmackers being this drying, but i spacifically get them for the smell, but the one i dont really like is the normal coke flavor that one kind of makes me feel a bit sick, i geuss its because it taste like flat warm coke.
i like the packaging it's very vibrant, although these never last very long, i'm a chapstick/lip balm fanatic, so i'd be constently using them :P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 6:47:00 AM More reviews by coolnerd666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Listen to me: Buy the Dr Pepper one. You will not regret it unless you're from Mars! Even then, I don't think you'd regret it. xD

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I recently just went back to using lipsmackers for one reason. They reminded me of high school. The smell, the taste and colorful packaging. I don't know why I stop using them. They are so moisturizing. They taste good and makes my lips super soft and moist. I am so glad they didn't discontinued these...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by hidge

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

PROS: moisturizing, easy application, smells and tastes like it's flavors!

CONS: nah..nah...NONE!

I already have all the soda flavors of lip smackers so i won't bother repurchasing it! i'm pretty conteted now!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ezzyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just tried the Cherry Coke flavor. It reminds me a lot of Dr. Pepper, but without the tint. I'll keep trying it, but its not wonderful, its not bad. Its just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by blonde_baby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've only ever tried the dr. pepper (since i can't find any of the others). it is one of my favorites. i am a lip smacker freak and have tons of them. they are my favorite lip glosses and dr. pepper is so awesome. i hardly ever wear lip stick and i only ever wear this since it's so perfect. so moisturizing and leaves such a wonderful light color. i can't stress enough of how much i love this stuff. and it was so cheap. only like $2. definatly buying more of these

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 8:41:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are great! I have almost all of them, and out of all the ones I've tried, the root beer one is the worst. They all smell/taste exactly like the pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2005 4:43:00 PM More reviews by bubblyblueberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a Lipsmacker freak, I have all the soda flavors. Dr. Pepper is the best; 7-up is the worst. These aren't very moisturizing except for Dr Pepper (I think they used a different formula for Dr. Pepper)but all these are good if you like flavored lip balms.