Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol, Dimethicone Misamino Hydroxxypropyl Copolyl,Alge/Aleoe Barbadenis/Chamomile/Henna/Jojoba/Rosemary/Dimethicone Copolyol, Wheatgermnmidopopropyl Ethydimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hynation Iodiopropynyl Butylcarbarnate.

on 2/18/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product a bit too intense for my thin hair, so a tiny bit goes a long way. I can only use this on my hair if I leave it curly, else it is too greasy when I straighten it. For that purpose, it is pretty nice. It hydrates and defines my curls. That said, the bottle nozzle gets gunky/crusty easily and I wonder if it is bad for my hair in any way. Seems like it might be waxy. I think this is worth a try for someone with dry hair, just beware not to use too much.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a nice leave in conditioner. I have thick and dry hair so I just apply it to my ends before I blow dry and it leaves my hair nice and shiny. I no longer have the dry crunchy hair...
The only problem is the horrible men's cologne smell...it smells like something like cheap men's cologne... and it's like a blue gel like texture.
When I first poured the conditioner in my palm I though I'd accidental bought a hair gel instead!
I hope in the future Paul Mitchell can give this a fragrance like that of Shampoo One.

on 9/11/2014 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I buy this leave in conditioner for years and I love it. It gives definition to my curls, it is really a good leave in that smooths the surface, leaving it nourished and protected. It defines my curls very well. love it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Best leave-in for my curls! Even better... The generic at Sally's!! 5.99 and does the same job. Can't beat it

on 7/4/2014 11:28:00 PM

I'm surprised there aren't more positive reviews for this product. Maybe it depends on hair type? I have wavy to curly hairy that tends to be dry and to frizz. I love this product! I use it after shampooing and conditioning, when my hair is still damp to wet. It defines my curls and eliminates frizz. It's economical because I only have to use about a quarter size (and my hair is a few inches past my shoulders and quite thick). It has a distinct smell that I quite like. I bought an enormous bottle and I expect it to last years!

on 4/4/2014 4:01:00 PM

This leave in really did not provide any moisture and I had build up in my hair something terrible, and it felt completely coated...yuck

on 1/16/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It's not perfect but it does the job - not necessarily hydrates my hair but it prevents my ends from drying out throughout the day.

on 11/28/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells just delightful, makes my hair feel extremely soft and tames my somewhat frizzy hair. Smooths and conditions and keeps moisture locked in. I am on my second bottle already and have even been referring to friends and they have experienced the same results.

on 11/28/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Not for naturally corse dry hair…. it clogged follicles on my scalp and made me itch and did nothing for my dry hair that's two inches above my waist.

on 10/4/2013 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this! My hair has been so damaged, I was trying everything to save it. This has brought my hair back to life. Even my hair dresser old me she can feel a difference. I always judge a good conditioner if when I put it in my hair I can run my fingers through my hair without it knotting, this has passed the test. I definitely would recommend this to anyone.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products