December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Got 2 Be Curled-up Curling Spray

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2007 1:04:00 PM More reviews by JoJo116

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product shape and defines my curls. The pump of this package fails after a while and dosen't spray well, so your left to open the container and use the cup of your hand to distribute the product. Otherwise, I like the way my hair is so curly.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by CalypsoOrchid

First of all, let me just say that I think it's so important that in all reviews people should state what hair type they have. All products work differently with different hair. I have wavy hair. I don't usually wear it this way because the curls aren't really tight enough to look good. I bought this hoping for some shape and I think it works fine. As with anything, nothing is a miracle but it left me with tighter curls and nice body. After the shower I let my hair air dry a bit and then sprayed the product on my hands. I did a scrunching motion throughout my hair and let it dry completely. No heating products as I believe they will poof it out. It's a little crunchy but overall okay :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by tamara90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I liked the smell but WAAAAAAYYY too stickkkyy! stopped usin it.....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by bookofnights

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. I have very fine, thin hair, that has some natural curl to it when it's short, but not when it's long. I use this purely to add texture and volume to my hair and it's great! The fact that it adds curl is just an added bonus!

While my hair is damp from the shower, I spray this all over, making sure to lift up pieces of my hair so that I can get my roots. I scrunch it, and let it air dry while I'm driving to work.

Once it's dry, yes it is crunchy. I brush my hair (in sections) with a soft brush, and all the crunch disappears. My hair has volume and texture, and looks great. I rarely need hairspray, and don't need to touch up my hair too much during the day. (I will brush it again at lunch, usually, but that's it.)

Pros: turns my fine, thin, limp hair into great hair with volume and curl.

Cons: I'm not crazy about the smell, but it fades quickly. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2004 11:02:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Why oh why do i waste my money on such useless products......i dont like anything about this....the smell....the stickiness......the pump spray.......thank goodness i found a BETTER and CHEAPER alternative to getting waves-curls that i want....Try Aussie's Mega Styling Gel in Firm Hold...what i do is after i get out of the shower, i distribute it evenly while scrunching .....let it air dry....faster if u let it "ceiling fan" dry....lol...results r greaaaat!!! And this is coming from a girl with frizzy, slightly wavy hair!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2004 3:06:00 PM More reviews by kthackers

i found this product pretty good. it was my prom, and a couple of my friends had lent me some curling products, as i have naturally vcurly hair, but usually striaghten it. i wanted really cute defined curls. all the other products i found were too heavy and made my hair greasy but this was great. i needed loads as my hair is really thick, but it smells great so i didnt mind! okay it left my hair a little crunchy, but after scrunch drying my curls were amazingly defined. i love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 1:47:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

OK, on one hand this did make my curls curlier and more defined. It also smelled fairly nice. On the other hand, I couldn't bear touching my hair, as it was all crunchy, crispy and gross feeling. I air-dried with it, no hairdryer, so I don't know if that makes a difference. It really doesn't matter how little I use, it is always crispy feeling. Gnarly. No thanks. Not worth the extra curliness.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2003 10:25:00 PM More reviews by streetdreams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This smelled terrible, felt sticky, and made me look like I had a Jheri Curl! To add insult to injury, the bottle leaked all over my bathroom cabinet. There is no way that I would ever buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2003 9:42:00 AM More reviews by PinayGirL79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This got to be the best curling spray there is. Just spray into damp hair and scrunch to define curls. I don't even think you need to use mousse or gel cuz this is enough I think.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2003 11:07:00 AM More reviews by stunning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have naturally wavy hair, but it wouldn't stay wavy if I don't use any styling products. One of the best things about this is I just have to spray this in damp hair and scrunch it a little bit (unlike keeping on scrunching and scrunching with other products). It stays on all day long. Even with this product on my hair are touchable.
Edit: I have found much better products than this. Loreal NT Curl defining creme gives much better results leaving my hair really touchable.