July 29, 2014 | 1196 users online

Masks - Boots - Botanics conditioning clay mask

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Dowagr

i bought 2 of it as there was a promotion at boots.. i gave 1 tube to my sister and use the other on myself. the first 2 times it was OK, dries well, abit flaky, works well for my very oily and clogged skin. i remember being quite pleased with it. after that it changed consistency and smell really funky. it became really watery so i had to shake well before using, and then it smelled like a VINEGARY FUNK WITH A STRONG BLOOD SMELL. pardon the imagery, it literally smelled like that to me.

i tried to ignore it cos i just opened it not long ago and i refused to believe it has already gone bad.

thank god it didnt broke me out when i used it, but the smell.. gosh, it's gross. will not buy it again as there are much better clay mask out there in the market with a longer shelf life which does the same if not better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by rose8287

This mask was fantastic! There are only six ingredients, most of which are certified organic. The dead sea silt draws out impurities and leaves my skin soft and glowing!
This was the first mask I ever bought, and was only $9 at target. The tube lasts for quite a while and is very convenient to use. The mask appears to work best when its spread in a thin layer, a little goes a long way. It quite literally pulls the oil out of your pores and you can see the oil spots in the mask.
Highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by sh2blonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I put it one once a week (like it suggests) before I get in the shower and I leave it on while I clean up. I can actually feel it cleaning out those dirty pours! Then I wash it off when I clean my hair. I love how thick the cream is and the nice organic green color. No fruity smells like some of the other brands that remind me of household cleaners. It feels great and leaves my skin shine-free without dry spots. LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I wasn't meaning to get a drugstore mask. But after reading all these positive reviews and being pleased with this brand, I gave it a go. I was at first surprised by the size of the product. For the price, I had expected more product. And the mixture seemed pretty runny in the tube.

However, after use, I can easily say that this is a great deal. The mask contains natural oceanic clay with plant extracts. You must shake the tube before application. The mask dries fairly quickly and may be washed off in 10-20 minutes. It definitely tightens your pores and removes impurities.

I will definitely repurchase. I got it on sale for $7.98. I believe that it usually retails for $9. I like that this contains naturally active ingredients, while not having to mix it up like Aztec Clay mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by r3rica9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually ran into this on accident. I have been battling blackheads my whole life. I don't really have acne problems anymore, blackheads are the only stubborn things I still fight. I bought this mask just because I wanted to relax one day, and thought I would give myself a mini spa treatment (paint toes, wear a face mask, etc.) So I bought this mask at target and used it. To my amazement, when it dried, there were dark spots on all of my trouble areas (t zone, especially my nose). When I rinsed the mask off, my blackheads were all but gone! I'm glad I stumbled upon this product, it is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lellyluvu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This made my skin feel amazing! So weird how it made little dark spots above my blackheads and other problem areas. Washed off easily and skin felt smooth and refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by tinynim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent mask for the price. After using this my skin is smooth and clear. I only use it on my t-zone as I have combo skin- it's not too drying but I don't need it elsewhere. As other reviewers have said, shake it before every use or it will separate. Also not overly keen on the smell, it's not strong but smells a bit of dirt. Otherwise a perfect product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Princessnguyeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best clay mask in drugstores. It feels great on your skin and really does what it advertises. My pores look smaller and I'm less oily. Used it once every two week and my skin just looks glowing afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by inspiredtobe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a brilliant product! I am so glad I was recommended this while on my search for different clay masks. The consistency is fairly runny, you must shake the bottle before every use. But it is easy application, and it does dry rather quick. You could feel the mask tighten on your skin immediately. So you know once you wash the mask off, all your pores are tightened!

Pros:
-Tightens pores
-Pulls out impurities and oils within your pores. During the drying duration, like every other review mentioned it really does drag out the oils and dirt in your pore areas that are troubled. It will look like a dark, green spot upon the pore.
-Leaves your face feeling refresh, conditioned, and clean afterwards.
-Natural ingredients! Love

Cons:
-None really, except the runny consistency I would say. But it doesn't bother me, since it's extremely easy to wash off.

Will re-purchase. The price is reasonable and the product is effective. One of my favorite drugstore products!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1029

Love!!! You can actually see the stuff it pulls out as it dries. When it dries, there are black dots (from blackheads) and all sorts of other stuff that comes out! It's amazing. Miracle worker!