July 29, 2014 | 1589 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Chanel - Precision Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by helloalana

I bought this product on the reco of the Chanel lady - she was really selling this product and i actually believed her cos at that time, my undereye was dehydrated - for my age! so i tot, hey, chanel prodcut, must be good. i bot the cleanser and the eye cream. and my sister bought the eye cream as well.

first few times i used it, it was so so only..it felt a bit oily. i thought maybe cos its more creamy, more creamy = more moisturised. after that, i find that i'm getting oil seeds on my undereye...turns out it was the eye cream...

its hard to say which eye cream is good etc cos it also really depends on the person as well. perhaps this chanel eye cream is too strong for my age? who knows. i've now switched to serum based eye treatment which i find much better cos its not heavy on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by 098067

I guess it work okay but it comes in a heavy glass jar and when I had about 1/3 of the product left it started to seperate and it changed color.
It is way to expensive to go bad with so much product left.
I would not buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2006 2:13:00 PM More reviews by hester97

It's not that great, BUT they made a new one that it replaced! The rectifiance! I love it!!! My wrinkles disappear!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 1:35:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really consider this one of my HG eye creams- sorry to see that many MUA'ers don't feel the same. This is one of the few I've tried that offers such a nice velvety texture, yet does not over-moisturize, ball up under makeup, or cause milia. Plus I can use it on my eyelids and it never stings, I just wake up really nice, wide-eyed and fresh. It's no fail excellent results everytime I put this on in the evening.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2005 9:22:00 AM More reviews by sooyoungkim

I really can't think of an eye cream I love; maybe the Origins stuff, but I hate the jar concept. I buy eye cream out of some sense of obligation that erupted when I turned 30 (I'm 39 but someone who doesn't know my age told me last week that I "look great for 30") but I don't have dark circles and rarely get puffiness- and when I do, I'm far too tired and de-motivated to do anything about it! So, if you, like I, are looking for a great moisture boost around the eyes to head off future wrinkles, this is not a HG product. I love the no-air pump bottle, but will continue on my somewhat unfocused search for the HG eye cream that I know is out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by candleberry

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Feels nice going on, but after test-driving this for a couple of weeks I am getting MILIA!! which I have never had before. Yuck. I can't say that it made any dramatic difference on fine lines or puffiness, either. Sorry, there's better stuff out there, I prefer the Guinot so far....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2005 10:42:00 PM More reviews by bettyrebbel

This is a much higher quality product than the $35 range stuff I've been using. And it shows. No stinging like others, just smooth and silky and lasts all day. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2004 1:33:00 AM More reviews by anderson02

this is my HG eye cream. i have strayed from it on occasion, and NOTHING compares to this eye cream.

at 24, i don't NEED the 'anti-wrinkle' properties in this, HOWEVER----it REMARKABLY reduces puffiness and DARK CIRCLES on me, which is a MIRACLE. a nice feature is that it really firms up my eye area, especially when i put it on at night. when i wake up i look refreshed. it also gives me enough hydration to be comfortable but not too much.

love love love

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It stings. What can I say.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2004 1:06:00 PM More reviews by atshai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using it regularly for 2 weeks, I've noticed that my eyes get drier than ever. I've always been using Shiseido Bio Performance;till I gave this a try. What a dissappointment! It even gave me more fine lines, which I had never had it before. So going back to Shiseido. Never will I ever repurchase this again!