July 22, 2014 | 2334 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Eyewriter liquid eyeliner in Beaming Bronze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by nikkichristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Stays on all day, great color, great wand that provides very easy application and a thin line. I have bought this many times, and I never regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

a great product. This looks like a warm black on my lids, and it goes on just where I put it, and stays there, all day. Wow! The applicator is a thin brush that doesn't seem to get all bent out of shape or thicken out at the tip.

I paint on dots and fine dashes in between my sparse but long lashes, and it gives me the look of extra eyelashes. Love this. Doesn't irritate my eyelids and I have sensitive allergic eyes.

Lasts all day, doesn't transfer to my upper eyelid (which un helpfully droops onto my lash line and frequently grabs a bit of poor quality mascara or eyeliner in the process).

My definition of a perfect eyeliner in fact. Oh and it comes off no trouble at all using my favourite Neutrogena waterproof Eye makeup remover, the dual phase one that you have to shake first.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Jassmin

This is the easiest, most flawless liquid eye liner that I have ever tried. While I have always loved the look of liquid liner, I have always had an extremely difficult time applying it. In other words, it looked terrible. However, when I tried this, I found my all time favorite liner. I no longer use a pencil. Instead of a brush with long bristles, this has a thin sponge-tip applicator. It goes on easily, smoothly with no tugging, and lasts all day. In addition, I can EASILY make my line very thin, which I prefer. Other liquid liners I have tried, have went on way to thick, or I would mess up and liner would be all over. I also have this in the color "Evening Black" which is just as fantastic. I have very sensitive eyes, and this does not sting at all. I very highly recommend this one!! I hope that AVON never discontinues it. I do not want to go back to a pencil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find this liquid eyeliner very easy to apply. The tip is firm and makes it easy to draw on a thin or thick line. The very best thing about this eye liner is that it lasts all day without smudging or wearing off! Beaming bronze is a nice chocolate brown with a hint of glimmer to it, but nothing over the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by nekkid

Nice brown with a bit of shimmer. It lasts all day without reapplication. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Divi4u

I wouldn't be syaing anything that has already been said. This really is a great eyeliner, best suited for a day time look without appearing too dramatic. Its a lovely dark brown colow with a hint of shimmer which brightens the eyes.

I have been using this for 3 months and seems like there is more in the pot to around for a while.

Would be repurchasing if I happen to run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by hayeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this also in Evening Black (which I reviewed under the relevant heading). So I am repeating some of the similar qualities from that review. The tip of the applicator has the ideal shape and firmness and thus enables a very precise application. The color is a somewhat light-to-medium bronze with some shimmery effects. But the resulting line will not be very striking -just a stubtle brown line. I find this better for daytime wear since it is not very dark and looks rather natural. It is extremely long wearing. It outperforms any type or brand of eyeliner that I have used in terms of durability. Draw your line in the morning and it will stay as unsmudged and dark as the moment you put it on 12 hours later. Your eye shadow may fade away but your line will stay intact. Wow! One word of caution though: While the product has a very lightweight consistency on the tip when you first apply it, upon application it dries out in a few moments. After it dries, it is pretty much set, so if you need to make a change, you may need to use a makeup remover to get it off without making a mess. But it is not waterproof, so you can get it off easily at night by simply washing your face.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2006 3:41:00 PM More reviews by PeachyGirl417

I have this in Evening Black. There wasn't a listing for it yet so i will review here. I bought this on a whim & i'm so glad i did. It sat in a drawer for ages and I have recently rediscovered it. It's a great product. I have oily lids and this wears very well for me. The fat felt tip applicator is nice if you are new to liquid eyeliners. I find that you have veyr good control for application with it. I do have problems with makind a thin line. My one complaint is that it isn't waterproof. Otherwise it's a great product. Too bad it's DC'd

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by DealerGirl2005

I love how dramatic Beaming Bronze makes my brown eyes appear:) I purchase this usually two at a time as I use this color almost daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2005 7:33:00 PM More reviews by lindenleaves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've never been able to get a truly fine line with a pencil liner, I always just give in and go for the blended out smoky effect. I bought this based on good reviews here, and I'm not sorry I did. A truly fine line, easy to control, its even blendable if you get to it before it dries. I'm going to purchase this in black as well, I like it that much. And since you are meant to replace your makeup regularly, it wont matter when I throw this out at the end of three months, as its always on some sort of special in the avon catalogue.