July 30, 2014 | 1490 users online

Lip Gloss - mark - Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by V8nightmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color is great, a very basic sheer pink with shimmer. I love colors like this! The packaging and price is OKAY too. HOWEVER,the smell...ick. I can't stand it. If it wasn't for the smell, I'd use this way more often!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mark.'s Glow Baby, Glow lip gloss in Pink Crush is from their hook-up line. Mark. does not test on animals, and this gloss is paraben free and made in the USA. Glow Baby, Glow lip glosses provide, according to Mark.'s website, "glistening shine, sheer color, and minty freshness, all in one". Glow Baby, Glow lip glosses are available in 8 shades. I received mine free as part of my rep kit. They normally retail for $6 for .12fl oz of gloss.
Packaging is a simple, clear, plastic tube with a brown plastic cap. This is one of Mark.'s hook up products, as I mentioned, and is meant to be connected with with other hook-ups, to create convenient duos.
Glow Baby, Glow glosses come with a small doe foot applicator. Because of how small the applicator is, I need two swipes on each of my lips to get a full coat. However, the applicator makes up for it by picking up a good amount of gloss, so I don't need to double-dip when applying.
Pink Crush is very sheer and adds only the slightest hint of pink. On it's own its a nice "my lips, but better" look. Layered over pink lipsticks, especially very light ones, it adds a bit of warmth. What Pink Crush really adds to your lips is a glossy shine. The glossiness isn't intense like Mark.'s Juice Gems patent leather finish, but more of a natural, wet lip shine. It's a pretty affect.
The glossy finish lasts for about 45 minutes before drying down into a natural looking lip stain. Overall I get about 2 1/2 hours of wear from it before needing to reapply.
Glow Baby, Glow glosses have a soft, minty taste and smell that's very reminiscent of dental floss. Personally it doesn't bother me, but it could be a turn off for others.
I'm really impressed by Pink Crush. Between Glow Baby, Glow and Juice Gems, Mark. produces some excellent glosses. I find them to be their stand out products, along with their body washes. I recommend Glow Baby, Glow glosses if you want sheer color with a natural shine. This gloss may seem a little expensive at $6, but because of it's lasting power, you don't need to reapply, which'll make the tube last longer. I'll gladly repurchase this gloss, in pink crush and in other shades.
Buy Glow Baby, Glow and other Mark. Products from me here

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

I have several of these. They're nice, even without lipstick under. When they fade, they leave a faint color. For the price, I was surprised at the quality. They're not super longwear but they didn't empty my wallet, so that's good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This lipgloss is the bomb. It's natural, light, and shimmery. It smells good, it tastes good. It's not sticky or runny. It doesn't ball up, dry up, or wear off fast. It lasts long, it's smooth, and it's the perfect rosy pink color. What more could you want? Well there is one more thing; I wish it were bigger.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by LaReeSpeaks

I recieved this product with my mark. rep kit and I have to say that I actually love it more than I thought I would! I read a few reviews of the Glow Baby Glow glosses but through the reviews alone I didnt think I would be as fond of it as I am!

The quality is amazing; the gloss is very shiny and the texture of it is extremely smooth - not sticky at all, just very light and smooth feeling. The smell is like a minty vanilla which is nice!

The packaging is alright, nothing too special, just a clear dial with a doe foot sponge. Technically this gloss is supposed to connect to a mark. hook up connector (which I do reccommend buying even if its just to hook one gloss to because it serves as sort of a cap to the tube), and even though the tube is very small, this gloss is so amazing that you dont have to use a lot so it really will go a long way.

For the $6.00 price, even though the tube is small, for the quality and shine this gloss give off, I would definately buy more!

aburris.mymarkstore.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by thebobcat64

I did not realize how much I liked this until I realized I am almost done with it and need to buy another! The minty scent gives your lips a tingly feeling, but it did not burn me. Makes my lips look very pretty

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Again, this came as part of my rep kit. I'm not usually a huge fan of pink gloss because it tends to just go colorless on my already pink lips, but this gloss is really nice. Nice shine, nice shimmer, good amount of sheer pigment so it doesn't fade away too fast. I usually wear it when I'm at home or just running a really quick errand.

I'm a huge fan of the Mark "hookup" packaging, so I had to give it my usual "5" for packaging.

I would definitely buy this particular again, but in a different color, maybe something with a bit more of a "peachy" tone.

Nice product at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by susielee12

I love this lip gloss. Perfect color, perfect shine, perfect consistancy. The package isn't big, so I do go through them quickly which makes the price a little high for the amount that you get, so I try to stock up when they have a sale or promotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by lovelycristi

Im a mark rep and I got this free. It looks like such a pretty color in the tube but it is a very sheer color. It smells minty which I like but when I put in on it somewhat began to burn my lips! I have very pink lips naturally so this did absolutely nothing. But looks nice when I dab a tad bit of powder on my lips and put the gloss over it. My lips have adjusted to the (minty tingle) now that they arent chapped and dry but it is still tingly. I love the idea of the hook ups so instead of buying glosses I just bought eyelines and the scandalash mascara which is almost a dupe for my lancome mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by susielee78

I love this lip gloss. I use it every day. When it goes on sale I buy several because I think $6 is a little pricey for the amount that's in a tube.
It has a nice sheer pink color and doesn't feel sticky at all.